AM98GJ

Featured Posts

Fizzy

Omg I see it now. I hope they do say Bad Romance is #1. Pleasee

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No keep Tik Tok #1 so I can keep my receipt of quality music losing over trash as it is often the case in billboard charts

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Robotboy

that was 5-6 years ago time to move on :lana:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bad Monster Kid

According to billboards archives for the Hot 100, Bad Romance was number 1 from 11/30/2009-12/19/2009(3 weeks).

Is this a typo? Did they factor in streaming? I for one don't think history should be rewritten but I would love to hear from Billboard about this. 

Supersonic

It's an error on the site, if you click "See the full charts" it shows that Empire State of mind was on #1 at that time.

Fame Romance

I just asked Gary Trust via Twitter why is that happening, let's see what he'll say.

Haroon

If this is true then I hope they were wrong for quite a few other songs/albums I enjoyed :udidnt: 

Stephen

Honestly it doesn't even matter. Bad Romance is iconic and legendary. Thriller didn't go #1 either.

Wait @ Paparazzi being #11 I didnt know Gaga slayed that hard :udidnt: and @ telephone being #30 :messga:

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Born To Slay

Nobody has Tik Tok on their iPod in 2015 but everyone has Bad Romance

I don't think they have either tbh

Born To Slay

Yall are making it sound like Tik Tok did nothing for Kesha, Kesha became a huge thing after that, she scored like 3 other top 10 hits off Animal and then her next lead single debuted at number one. All off the hype of a Tik Tok. If she did her career better, she'd still be big now. She should've released her Cannibal follow up in late 2011/early 2012. If she had done this and a few other things, she'd still be big off Tik Tok hype.

Archived