Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

​I really believed she was trolling at some point :dies:

​Me too! She upload like 8 pictures, and i was like "well, the next one it's gonna be something related to LG5 or AHS"

But she wasn't trolling us :cryga:

Wish she had

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RBNLM

Gaga mastering the art of fame trasforming a dog into a pop icon is this shade? even a dog can be a superstar.

Serendipity

​oh **** :excited2:

Can't wait till it's march 2010 for Asia :excited2:

The worldwide domination it's coming :excited2:

​Imagine Asia's Born This Way

Asia ha anthem of the puppies is coming

I'm beautiful in my way

Cause God made no mistakes

I'm on the right track, puppy

I was born this way:Jase:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

johnpe

That's genious. She's not only increasing her net worth, but making a brand out of her name. For example Kim K, Paris Hilton. Smart, smart. Proud of Gags! 

MAKE IT WORK

Fish

Gaga the Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Farmer, Perfume Entrepreneur, Pet Line Entrepreneur, Tourer, D Taker, Engager, Chanteuse. :whitney:

QUEEN OF DIVERSITY

​D TAKER :duck::lmao:

NewYorkCity

Uh oh guys, the meltdown police are here. 

Your summer job is in no way similar to a wealthy mogul spreading her tentacles to every market where a dime can be made. Unless of course you are sitting on a net worth of 200 million dollars and released a fragrance that earned over a billion dollars your tutoring gigs are not comparable.

I personally value artistic integrity over finical gains, and saying so doesn't make me stupid or attention seeking. People who disagree with Gaga launching a pet accessory line are as valuable to this fan base as the people who think there is nothing wrong with her launching a pet accessory line. 

Chill, people are just expressing their disappointments. 

​why does can't compliment?

How do you know that she isn't putting effort into doing this and being creative?

She is a person, not some kind of spiritual being coming from another planet. She can try to expand her bussines like everyone else in this planet would do, and that has nothing to do with her music and her art, of course, but it is not like it has to be one or another. She could be writing the most epic songs ever and still do this because she wants, because she feels like doing it, because she is enjoying the process and having fun... 

Melech

​what is wrong with her doing this? :wtf:

Our fanbase disgusts me sometimes :awkney:

​it disgusts me how she makes dogs clothings. Dogs don't wear clothes. it's animal abuse

HausOfNena

​it disgusts me how she makes dogs clothings. Dogs don't wear clothes. it's animal abuse

True.

:eww: 

Thats's embarassing. So many people die of starvation and rich people has nothing to do than buy fashion clothes for their dogs or create and sell fashion for dogs. Gaga became one of these people.

I feel very disconnected to her. Don't buy real fur, this would be love for animals. Gaga has understood nothing in recent months, her ego is still inflated as before. Wish you fun Gaga to make fashion for dogs.

Now i fully understand why Die Antwoord made fun of her #snob_behavior# LOL

GagaMyBlood95

That's amazing, I am really excited for this project! It's interesting and pet market is a big one right now :yes: 

GagaMyBlood95

:eww: 

Thats's embarassing. So many people die of starvation and rich people has nothing to do than buy fashion clothes for their dogs or create and sell fashion for dogs. Gaga became one of these people.

I feel very disconnected to her. Don't buy real fur, this would be love for animals. Gaga has understood nothing in recent months, her ego is still inflated as before. Wish you fun Gaga to make fashion for dogs.

Now i fully understand why Die Antwoord made fun of her #snob_behavior# LOL

​Um your point is all wrong. I'm not trying to defend Gaga, you have an opinion, but to say because she wants to make a pet line and pet accessories she has a big ego or she is acting like a rich person makes no sense!

Then all those fashion brands for people should be banned or sued because they are selling bags for 10.000 or more $, yet there are people in the world that live with 5$ a month. It's sad, but it's not like Gaga isn't trying to make the world a better place (BTWF, part of these sales go to organization that work with real pets etc..)

@GagaMyBlood95

I  understand it when people buy some warm clothes for tiny dogs, some tiny dogs  or dogs a thin coat need it in winter.

But i'm sure it's more about fashion and lifestyle like always with rich people.

giskardsb

Did you all miss the part where she says Asia has skin allergies and the jackets help protect her?

Did you all miss the part where she says Asia has skin allergies and the jackets help protect her?

​C'mon, she has just has too much money and that' her pasttime, she does the same as Paris Hilton and all the other rich celebrities. They make it out of boredom and  they and companys can make money with it also.

Of course celebrities like Paris Hilton and Gaga blabber something about creativity and organic creations.

Gaga acts like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton and is far away to become an artist like Bowie or Freddy.

Who needs all of this ?

9Ooplz1.png

Zsolti

:duck:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived