💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Can see it now. ---  Dog coats made out of meat ----- when they get tired of wearing it they can eat it. Could just catch on :teehee:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

Slay queen Asia, we love you!

Make this fans angry + get the $$$ for mommy!

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV

I love dogs and I love this! Very creative and fun. 

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV

Ever since she moved to L.A I'm starting to feel more and more excluded by her actions and behaviour. 

Too much time spent with Lisa Vanderpump. 

I know Gaga has always flirted with the idea of being a Beverly Hills bimbo but she's actually becoming one.

A Hollywood bimbo would never sing w/ Mr. Tony Bennett and win 6 Grammys

Don't worry w/ Gaga . she is just doing what she wants

A Star is Born ⭐

djBuffoon

This is such a cute idea. And I love the fans here who are all "forget that, work on the music", as if she exists only for your purposes. You guys are something else, and you should feel bad. :smh: 

Pain of fame1

tragic

embarrassing

stupid.

​Why? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY FANS ARE GOING MENTAL OVER THIS. This is just a small side project wich WONT delay the album release+won't have much impact+it is a beautiful way to share love for pets and express that we do have to take good care of them. SLAAAAAAY GAGA QUEEN OF PETS

Bitter

. This is just a small side project

​​ Bobby Campbell, Gaga and her team have been building this out for the past 6-8 months.

She should focus on her own career trying to regain people's interest in her music instead of putting so much effort into a stupid dog line.

This is not gaga, this is paris hilton.

HausOfNena

​​ Bobby Campbell, Gaga and her team have been building this out for the past 6-8 months.

She should focus on her own career trying to regain people's interest in her music instead of putting so much effort into a stupid dog line.

This. + it's wrong to dress up pets ffs. :saladga: 

Bitter

This. + it's wrong to dress up pets ffs. :saladga: 

​IKR?

She better bring back the artist and bury this wannabe celebrity.

HausOfNena

​IKR?

She better bring back the artist and bury this wannabe celebrity.

Dogs have fur and they are not supposed to wear clothes. They don't think the way we do. Let a dog be a dog. :saladga:

I thought Gaga was above this. Guess not. 

So disappointing. 

Supersonic

​Your name matches your output.

If you don't like what she does, nobody's forcing you to stan for her.

Supersonic

God forbid that Gaga does something she wants to do. She does not deserve this sh*tty fanbase.

Coop

I'm reading these comments and I'm honestly not sure if some people are serious or just trying to be sarcastic.

9Vx8Pwq.gif

And seriously, people are gonna stop being fans and leave this site because of this? 

zpF7E09.gif

Well then, good bye to everyone who's leaving GGD or quitting on stanning for Gaga.

0DPFTPD.gif

I'm super excited about this, I have a dog and I can't wait to buy her some of these things :party: 

Archived