💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I am happy that she does whatever makes her feel good and, yes, if she wants to make more money then ok.

There are people who work on this every day of their lifes, I don't have any disrespect for them. If she loves those animals and that inspired her to do this, what's your problem? If you don't like it just ignore it. 

And even if it was just for the money (which obviously it is not), I am studying to become a teacher and looking for a job this summer of something I don't like just because I want to make money. Does that make me a bad teacher? Does that make me less interested on my carreer? Should I decide to not to work at a supermarket and live with less money to have some kind of stupid integrity for my job? I have been gaining money the whole year just by giving extra classes for children, WHY DO I NEED MORE? I HAVE BEEN GETTING IT FOR DOING WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO.

The old Gaga was giving promo to a city "shopping, night life.gif". OMG SUCH ARTISTITY. SO CREATIVE. VERY PERSONAL.

Please, have your stupid meltdowns at home and stoo looking for internet attention.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I actually think this is a really cute idea and I'm honesty pretty excited about it! :sis:)

Serendipity

Well, I hope it will be a success then. :awesome: 

​Anything with Asia is a blockbuster success

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Didymus

​I just don't like the idea of animals wearing clothes. Humans get a kick out of seeing a dog in a shirt and wearing a bow but dogs don't get enjoyment out of this. All they get is discomfort. I think its cruel and selfish. If she was just designing leashes, harnesses, collars, toys, ect, I wouldn't be annoyed.

But the clothes and accessory designing is at least a creative outlet for her and I think she enjoys doing it. I dont think she is just doing it just for money.

The dog food on the other hand, that seems like she is just using her name for money. If she had some type of innovative idea about the food, it would make sense. But, there are already tons of organic grain free dog foods out there.

I do really like how some of the proceeds are going to charity.

​100% agreed.

Dog clothing coming out of a genuine love for a dog? Gimme a break.

The charitable thing is great, but why not just promote these organizations and donate some of her own money? Why does she need to ****ing design and sell stuff for it?

That's what's annoying & that's what makes this sound so ridiculous.

SKANK

I am happy that she does whatever makes her feel good and, yes, if she wants to make more money then ok.

There are people who work on this every day of their lifes, I don't have any disrespect for them. If she loves those animals and that inspired her to do this, what's your problem? If you don't like it just ignore it. 

And even if it was just for the money (which obviously it is not), I am studying to become a teacher and looking for a job this summer of something I don't like just because I want to make money. Does that make me a bad teacher? Does that make me less interested on my carreer? Should I decide to not to work at a supermarket and live with less money to have some kind of stupid integrity for my job? I have been gaining money the whole year just by giving extra classes for children, WHY DO I NEED MORE? I HAVE BEEN GETTING IT FOR DOING WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO.

The old Gaga was giving promo to a city "shopping, night life.gif". OMG SUCH ARTISTITY. SO CREATIVE. VERY PERSONAL.

Please, have your stupid meltdowns at home and stoo looking for internet attention.

Uh oh guys, the meltdown police are here. 

Your summer job is in no way similar to a wealthy mogul spreading her tentacles to every market where a dime can be made. Unless of course you are sitting on a net worth of 200 million dollars and released a fragrance that earned over a billion dollars your tutoring gigs are not comparable.

I personally value artistic integrity over finical gains, and saying so doesn't make me stupid or attention seeking. People who disagree with Gaga launching a pet accessory line are as valuable to this fan base as the people who think there is nothing wrong with her launching a pet accessory line. 

Chill, people are just expressing their disappointments. 

Mars

Ever since she moved to L.A I'm starting to feel more and more excluded by her actions and behaviour. 

Too much time spent with Lisa Vanderpump. 

I know Gaga has always flirted with the idea of being a Beverly Hills bimbo but she's actually becoming one.

Schwerk

This reminds me of all the C2C meltdowns :noparty:

Just because Gaga is broading her horizons doesn't mean she's not gonna make more pop music people. She can multitask! 

Do I care about petstuff, no cause I don't own one and when I was little out dog was happiest running in the fields dragging sticks so I don't really see the point of luxury pet stuff. But Gaga obviously feels different and I feel she could make a lot of money with this fun creative outlet so why not? 

I just hope she's as inspired creatively as ever and doesn't just channel this into sideprojects like this. But ofcourse she won't.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Jjang

This is obviously pure business & ungenuine, but the meltdowns are so unnecessary...I don't even care enough to react seriously to it. However, i do agree that the clothing line idea is beyond ridiculous especially from Gaga.

lego

Uh oh guys, the meltdown police are here. 

Your summer job is in no way similar to a wealthy mogul spreading her tentacles to every market where a dime can be made. Unless of course you are sitting on a net worth of 200 million dollars and released a fragrance that earned over a billion dollars your tutoring gigs are not comparable.

I personally value artistic integrity over finical gains, and saying so doesn't make me stupid or attention seeking. People who disagree with Gaga launching a pet accessory line are as valuable to this fan base as the people who think there is nothing wrong with her launching a pet accessory line. 

Chill, people are just expressing their disappointments. 

You just cannot say your own opinion or express disappointment withour others calling it "a meltdown".

I understand when someone is constantly negative about her, when nothing she does is good enough. But this thing is just so ridiculous for Gaga. She could've just donated the money. Not to spent 6-8 months designing "luxury clothing" for pets.

FreePalestine

lego

Ever since she moved to L.A I'm starting to feel more and more excluded by her actions and behaviour. 

Too much time spent with Lisa Vanderpump. 

I know Gaga has always flirted with the idea of being a Beverly Hills bimbo but she's actually becoming one.

This is what I'm afraid of. Her hollywood friends can influence her in a bad way. 

FreePalestine

Haroon

I think it's nice :yes: It's not like she's quitting pop music to become a pet accessories brand so I don't see the problem :shrug: It may not fit into your idea of who Gaga is, but it obviously fits into her idea of who she is - it's obvious which matters more :sweat: 

Archived