đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

amazinglyjon

It's great to see that she's working on expanding her brand in a charitable fashion. Launching this new line of dog products truly expresses her love for animals and design. Can't wait to see what they come out with!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read this on Billboard earlier and it made me so ecstatic, considering that I'm a huge dog lover and a pet owner myself. While this came off as a surprising news, I couldn't say I'm stunned. From the moment Gaga introduced Fozzi years ago into the spotlight, I knew this was bound to happen. She clearly adores them and when one loves something so much, one way or another, one can't help but to venture into a business involving around them, their passion.

Plus, it's always best to enter into a business about something you love and genuinely care for than into something you honestly don't have a heart for. And this pet product line is obviously something she has a heart for, even years ago. So congrats, Gaga! Here's to a great start and beyond!

SlayMeToVenus

Inb4 blood & semen in the dog food. :awkney:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Mama Ru

I don't understand why everyone is going mental over this and acting as if it's the end of the world.

I doubt it would hinder the album coming out in 2016 people are acting as if she can't multi-task and don't have people to help her keep her organized. Lmao.

Slay boo! Get that hit thread by the way.  :usrs:

Yeah, as if she's going to be personally growing the food, gathering the crops, cooking and packaging it and will have no time to do anything else. 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Yanko

get your coins gaga 

tumblr_nnokg0C34P1qkmxtno1_500.gif

hopefully this wont have a negative effect on her next album 

SKANK

gaga2.jpg

Meaningless marketing expressions like "creative director" and "artistic visionary" can't obfuscate how lame it is for a performance artist to release a range of pet accessories. You'd have to be drunk from licking Eau De Gaga out of a Lady Gaga Dog Bowl to think this entire project isn't cringeworthy and purely profit driven. 

I adore her, but I think my days on this site are numbered, and it bums me out.

gagaohlala

Sure FameGa would have never do that stupid superficial thing... She had thoses two big dogs and she never wanted a dog clothing lines. Imo it's so superficial and money wasting (but she can do what she wants with her money of course).

MusicNotTheBling.gif

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

artRaver

Yeah, as if she's personally growing the food, gathering the crops, cooking and packaging it. 

​Nnnnnn, I imagined this and cackled. :dies:

Sure FameGa would have never do that stupid superficial thing... She had thoses two big dogs and she never wanted a dog clothing lines. Imo it's so superficial and money wasting (but she can do what she wants with her money of course).

MusicNotTheBling.gif

​They weren't her dogs though. :confused:

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

wahkeenasitka

Gaga the Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Farmer, Perfume Entrepreneur, Pet Line Entrepreneur, Tourer, D Taker, Engager, Chanteuse. :whitney:

QUEEN OF DIVERSITY

​

m5grj.gif 

​:lmao:

giskardsb

MusicNotTheBling.gif

Nah, FameGa just allowed a million product placements into her videos.

The only time Gaga ever fit the "BRAND" moniker is during TF and you all act like she was above it all then. She broke from being a brand during BTW and has been much less superficial since. 

Weasel

She worked on dog bowls for 8 months? That's longer than the ARTPOP era lasted.

I like that the love for her dog inspired her to go into this business. I had never owned a dog until 3 years ago due to being very allergic to pet hair as a child (went away as I got older) and I can say my dog changed my life. You truly LOVE your dog (or any pet) so much that you become emotionally attached to them. 

It may seem silly or unexpected from Gaga but I don't think anyone can say the intent isn't good. I don't understand some of the meltdowns some have had here and Twitter over this to be honest. 

​

This honestly. If she makes cat stuff, i'm getting a cat and buying her stuff.

Quasi

The thing I trust with Gaga is that she'll never slap her name on a product and call it hers. She invests a lot of time into any of her projects so even though I don't have a particular affinity for anything pet-product related, it'll be cool to see what she comes up with. I really hope somewhere down the line though she really does have some dog clothing inspired by some of her more iconic looks.

I'd be willing to take pictures with any dog walking down the street in a meat dress.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

gagaohlala

But please even Katy Perry doesn't have a cat clothing line... Feel like some superficial whim from those b---h living in Beverly Hill with their clothed doggies...

Just my opinion. Not here for that. Just useless. She care less about us and her music than her dog these times, I'm really sorry to admit it

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Archived