💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Rock Jock

Gaga is rich and if she wants to do it, why not? You should do not care about it. 

Yes, we all thought that she gonna announce smth like album tittle but... anyway... its better than nothing :Chica:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is rich and if she wants to do it, why not? You should do not care about it. 

Yes, we all thought that she gonna announce smth like album tittle but... anyway... its better than nothing :Chica:

​exactly :legend:

So to those who think she's just being a typical celebrity trying to make more money simply just stop being ungrateful or don't support the pet line and be quiet :blehga:

Katie14

​1. I do agree, some animals actually enjoy their bows and outfits and stuff though.

2. It definitely is a creative outlet for her - everything she does she is passionate about and uses her full creativity. It's certainly not just for the money and she proves that with some proceeds going to charity.

3. Who cares if she wants to make some extra money - this is her career. She is a star, an amazing one and her being the kind, sweet, loving Gaga she is shouldn't stop her from getting her hustle on and making money. Make perfumes, dog foods, clothing lines, nail polish, jewelry, idc Gaga do your thang and make that money. Every other big star does it and there's no reason that one as talented, loving, and creative as Gaga shouldn't be able to do it either.

She can do what she wants and I am not going to judge. We all do things just for the money. I wouldn't be working where I work right now if I wasn't getting paid. I don't care about my job and I don't love what I do. But then again, I need the money to survive while Gaga probably has enough money to last 20 comfortable lifetimes.

I just think doing things like this (meaning doing things just for the money) cheapens her image. It reminds me of Adam Levine doing the proactive commercials or Olympic winners having their picture on some processed sh*t cereal box. Its pretty obvious that these people don't care about and probably dont even use the products they are promoting. They are just doing it to make some money and lying by pretending to care about the products. I just kind of roll my eyes whenever I see celebrities promoting products because it is so fake.

Shaney

:woohoo:

Gaga has been studying and planning this for 8 months and we didn't know anything. This makes me happier than the news itself. Makes me wonder if we really know what Gaga is about to do. I do think this is a perfect moment to release something while her public image is still clean.

​keep dreamin!

Juanjo

​THIS and it acts as an outlet for gaga's enormous well of creativity.  We've only seen the tip of the iceberg and im super excited we're gonna see more layers of her creative mind unfold.  And think about it....this is a stepping stone for perhaps one day in the future designing fashion for humans! AHHHH!:legend:She has a knack for designing fashion and i can't wait to see what she comes up with.

And the fact that gaga is able to shock us time and time again.  We'll never know what she'll do next, this is one of the many reasons why i love her.  How unusual is it for a popstar to start a line for pet products and fashion lol.  :toofunny: love ha

Totally! This will definitely be an awesome venture, and I hope she does super well, specially since it comes from a place of love and it's clearly not just an excuse to add more millions to her bank account. I do wish some of the other fans were more supportive, though.

Bradley

Gaga the Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Farmer, Perfume Entrepreneur, Pet Line Entrepreneur, Tourer, D Taker, Engager, Chanteuse. :whitney:

QUEEN OF DIVERSITY

:neyde:

CannaeDrive

She is the Paul Newman of pet food :legend:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RAMROD

Buy Prism on iTunes

No.

Wrestler-gets-ahead.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Battle 4 Ur Life

If this means more $$$$$$$$$$$$ for Gagz then YAY!

but I'm irrelevant to it tbh. I don't even have a dog and if I did I probably wouldn't buy my pet this sorts of products unless they're cheap. But I'll say this is actually a FUN and cute business for Gaga to break in. I hope she suceeds.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Dunk96

It's nice that Gaga is going beyond the music industry and getting some more promo to her name. Anyone whose b---hing about it clearly doesn't get marketing tools at all. She's marketing her name and making sure her name will be around for future generations; be it music,merchandising,dog food,etc. It's a smart move for her and a ballsy endeavor since no normal musician ever goes beyond their line of work. I do wish her success with this business and I hope to support her.

Dorothy Gale

It's nice that Gaga is going beyond the music industry and getting some more promo to her name. Anyone whose b---hing about it clearly doesn't get marketing tools at all. She's marketing her name and making sure her name will be around for future generations; be it music,merchandising,dog food,etc. It's a smart move for her and a ballsy endeavor since no normal musician ever goes beyond their line of work. I do wish her success with this business and I hope to support her.​ 

:yes: Exactly

Born To Slay

I'm happy to see proceeds are going to charity. Good going Gaga. For once, the PETAphiles that stan U, can be proud of u for something animals related.

Koreku

1. I do agree, some animals actually enjoy their bows and outfits and stuff though.

How would you be able to know that  :neyde:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived