💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

This made me respect Gaga 100x more & now I'll never question her again. The love of a dog is a love that has no boundaries, one that transcends species. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

Oh, I just hope I will be able to use some of the product for my cat.

Thank you, Gagz, regardless.

Robotboy

i guess she is out of creative ideas musically. but atleast she has this. :awkney:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

UC PiXELVISION

Everyone's being negative, but she's doing charitable work so...

Bloody hooker

Can't wait to have my dog in amazing fashion :sara:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

RAMROD

LITTLE MONSTER newsletter have also sending this to members' e-mail, I have just received it, here:

2015_05_29_09_24_25_deco.jpg

Gaga the Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Farmer, Perfume Entrepreneur, Pet Line Entrepreneur, Tourer, D Taker, Engager, Chanteuse. :whitney:

QUEEN OF DIVERSITY

She is every icon business magnate, you know. :gaycat:

Oh, I just hope I will be able to use some of the product for my cat.

Thank you, Gagz, regardless.

I believe at least the clothes will be good for cats and dogs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katie14

I'm so annoyed and disgusted with some of the comments on here.

Don't tell Gaga what she can or can't do, your opinion really doesn't ****ing matter. If she wants to make a dog food line, dog clothing, and accessories she can and you make a stupid comment won't stop it. It's the end of the world because she's doing this, with is actually completely awesome? You all should be okay with her expanding her empire. I love animals and I love dogs so I'm all about this, I really don't understand why people are making smart, rude, or shady comments about it. It's actually very cool and unique that she is doing this. Soooooo annoying. It's also involving a great cause too so shut your mouths please and thanks.

I'm very excited for this and I hope other monsters who have pets and appreciate how great they are, are as well. 

​I just don't like the idea of animals wearing clothes. Humans get a kick out of seeing a dog in a shirt and wearing a bow but dogs don't get enjoyment out of this. All they get is discomfort. I think its cruel and selfish. If she was just designing leashes, harnesses, collars, toys, ect, I wouldn't be annoyed.

But the clothes and accessory designing is at least a creative outlet for her and I think she enjoys doing it. I dont think she is just doing it just for money.

The dog food on the other hand, that seems like she is just using her name for money. If she had some type of innovative idea about the food, it would make sense. But, there are already tons of organic grain free dog foods out there.

I do really like how some of the proceeds are going to charity.

Juanjo

OMG, this sounds awesome! I'm sure the line will be amazing. I can't wait!

​I just don't like the idea of animals wearing clothes. Humans get a kick out of seeing a dog in a shirt and wearing a bow but dogs don't get enjoyment out of this. All they get is discomfort. I think its cruel and selfish. If she was just designing leashes, harnesses, collars, toys, ect, I wouldn't be annoyed.

But the clothes and accessory designing is at least a creative outlet for her and I think she enjoys doing it. I dont think she is just doing it just for money.

The dog food on the other hand, that seems like she is just using her name for money. If she had some type of innovative idea about the food, it would make sense. But, there are already tons of organic grain free dog foods out there.

I do really like how some of the proceeds are going to charity.

​1. I do agree, some animals actually enjoy their bows and outfits and stuff though.

2. It definitely is a creative outlet for her - everything she does she is passionate about and uses her full creativity. It's certainly not just for the money and she proves that with some proceeds going to charity.

3. Who cares if she wants to make some extra money - this is her career. She is a star, an amazing one and her being the kind, sweet, loving Gaga she is shouldn't stop her from getting her hustle on and making money. Make perfumes, dog foods, clothing lines, nail polish, jewelry, idc Gaga do your thang and make that money. Every other big star does it and there's no reason that one as talented, loving, and creative as Gaga shouldn't be able to do it either.

Wet Fire

This is so cool. Wish I had a pet dog!!! Gaga's love for Asia is really heart-warming.

Dean Winchester

OMG, this sounds awesome! I'm sure the line will be amazing. I can't wait!

​THIS and it acts as an outlet for gaga's enormous well of creativity.  We've only seen the tip of the iceberg and im super excited we're gonna see more layers of her creative mind unfold.  And think about it....this is a stepping stone for perhaps one day in the future designing fashion for humans! AHHHH!:legend:She has a knack for designing fashion and i can't wait to see what she comes up with.

And the fact that gaga is able to shock us time and time again.  We'll never know what she'll do next, this is one of the many reasons why i love her.  How unusual is it for a popstar to start a line for pet products and fashion lol.  :toofunny: love ha

Archived