Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luiz

tumblr_mkk4ncWjQM1r0ix14o1_500.gif

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Runway

"a portion of proceeds will go to “locally-based organizations that do great work with real pets,”

:applause: :applause:

Morphine Prince

what will be next, toilet paper brands of gaga ?

​Yes, because she is getting tired of her fan's ****. 

JGD

​Yes, because she is getting tired of her fan's ****. 

​This.... perfectly describes much of this fanbase. :reductive2:

Gohan

I like that the love for her dog inspired her to go into this business. I had never owned a dog until 3 years ago due to being very allergic to pet hair as a child (went away as I got older) and I can say my dog changed my life. You truly LOVE your dog (or any pet) so much that you become emotionally attached to them. 

It may seem silly or unexpected from Gaga but I don't think anyone can say the intent isn't good. I don't understand some of the meltdowns some have had here and Twitter over this to be honest. 

Awwwwww :sara:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Katsuki Bakugo

As an Animal Lover I live for this

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

giskardsb

It's a business that Gaga herself has worked on and created because she loves animals and wants to have fun with it and needs to invest her money in something.

At least she isn't shilling PopChips.

GagaUnderYou

watch it be another betrayal along with the DWUW vid 

gags what are you doing sis :awkney:

​what is wrong with her doing this? :wtf:

Our fanbase disgusts me sometimes :awkney:

PoshLife

I love that some of the proceeds are going to grassroots organizations who care about animals. It's a cause that matters to her and she's doing something about it. Anyone who's upset over this new venture is selfish tbh.

I'm so annoyed and disgusted with some of the comments on here.

Don't tell Gaga what she can or can't do, your opinion really doesn't ****ing matter. If she wants to make a dog food line, dog clothing, and accessories she can and you make a stupid comment won't stop it. It's the end of the world because she's doing this, with is actually completely awesome? You all should be okay with her expanding her empire. I love animals and I love dogs so I'm all about this, I really don't understand why people are making smart, rude, or shady comments about it. It's actually very cool and unique that she is doing this. Soooooo annoying. It's also involving a great cause too so shut your mouths please and thanks.

I'm very excited for this and I hope other monsters who have pets and appreciate how great they are, are as well. 

Archived