news

Gaga's pet product line is officially announced

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stiletto Ninja

I really don't get why so many of you are claiming she's being fake and disingenuous with this project. She and her team have spent months planning it and she's obviously very involved and enthusiastic about it. Comparing her to people like Paris or Kim, who spend little to no effort on the actual creative process and just slap their name on the finished product, really undermines how much effort and energy Gaga actually makes a point to invest in her projects. 

Gaga obviously loves Asia very much and wanted to do a project involving her. Its definitely silly and frivolous and I have no real personal interest in it, but if its something she's passionate about then who am I to judge? I didn't see people complaining when she released two perfumes and those didn't have any more to do with her "artistic integrity" than this does. You all mostly just sound upset because she's releasing something most of you will get little to no use out of. I understand the disappointment, but that doesn't justify being bitter or judging her for it.

grndmothrmonst

Lol.  yes, Bowie is a paragon of artistic integrity and would never stoop to having a side business like Gaga's...

David Bowie:

http://en.mediamass.net/people/david-bowie/highest-paid.html

​The British singer-songwriter has an estimated net worth of $145 million. He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Bowie Burger” chain) in London, a Football Team (the “London Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderbowie - UK), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from David) and a fashion line called “David Bowie Seduction”.

:applause:

Bitter

​Your name matches your output.

If you don't like what she does, nobody's forcing you to stan for her.

​if you don't like my opinion just ignore it. Nobody's forcing you to quote me.

LoveandMagic

I like that the love for her dog inspired her to go into this business. I had never owned a dog until 3 years ago due to being very allergic to pet hair as a child (went away as I got older) and I can say my dog changed my life. You truly LOVE your dog (or any pet) so much that you become emotionally attached to them. 

It may seem silly or unexpected from Gaga but I don't think anyone can say the intent isn't good. I don't understand some of the meltdowns some have had here and Twitter over this to be honest. 

​This. When my dog of thirteen years passed a year ago I was DEVASTATED. I can see why people want to spoil them, even when it goes into the realms of "ridiculousness". If branded correctly she could do very well with this, making it a highly lucrative pet project. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

TEANUS

The meltdowns over this :awkney:

It's a side project for gods sake. I doubt it's gonna take that much of her time :lmao: 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

GagaMyBlood95

i feel like this could damage her career :eww:

​It can't damage her career in ANY possible way, it can only make her more/less rich and make people that own pets love her or her(Asia's) clothing line...

JustPokeHerFace

Not only is this a good way to keep her image out there, but it also gives her a safety net to fall back on; if her next album under-performs and this takes off, she can still have high-budget video and a good tour.  

Swan Heart

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

wahkeenasitka

Honestly I can't believe y'all are having such a huge reaction to this. It's cute. Get over it. Move along people. 

Lady Gaga... as a brand for dogs.

wtf does it have to do with her stage name ?

Lol.  yes, Bowie is a paragon of artistic integrity and would never stoop to having a side business like Gaga's...

David Bowie:

http://en.mediamass.net/people/david-bowie/highest-paid.html

​The British singer-songwriter has an estimated net worth of $145 million. He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Bowie Burger” chain) in London, a Football Team (the “London Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderbowie - UK), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from David) and a fashion line called “David Bowie Seduction”.

​David does it with class and it's  marketed in an intelligent way, cosmetic sponsoring, perfume and so ( i don't like everything he does ) But these things are comsumed by normal people. Gaga has also this deal with japanese cosmetic company and she released her perfume. Okay, it's her business. People use perfumes and cosmetic.

But to wear animal clothes and buy accessoires for them makes no sense at all - unless they need it really in winter. But it seems it's more about lifestyle and accessoires. Why a dog need accessoires and fancy clothes ? The target group are the people which Gaga sung about in The Fame with irony. 

Archived