💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Foundation (Gagaboards launch party idea)

GianniVersace

Featured Posts

GianniVersace

Hey little monsters :), I was wondering if you would all like to get involved in a little game of sort but that would mean an awful lot but by doing something so basic. Basically i made this signature today, but thought it would hold a somewhat sublime feeling if we all shared the image around the boards to show that we would always be there for eachother. I know this last couple of years and times before we have lost a lot of monsters, any many that have lost confidence in themselves. So if you have a friend on the boards or anywhere in general heres a little something you can do to cheer them up. Or if youve even had a friend that has sadly passed away. Heres a little something you can do to prove that bravery and help can go far.

As you all know the foundation launch is tonight so here's the rules.

(remember only participate if you want to, all opposers please respect other peoples wishes if they dont wish to participate, or even them sharing personal grief with there friends, its just for fun and love :D x)

1. Post the following image as your signature...

• If you would like to, below in text write the name of your friend and why they mean something to younewjxu.png

2. or save the following image and set as your desktop background. The size of the image is 1920x1080 and will fit most monitors, if not please pm me if you wish to be involved. After setting it as your desktop background, if you want to you can screenprint your screen with a little message saying (in text below) ''Paws Up!''bornbrave.jpg

3. And lastly if you don't wish to do any of the above but wish for something simpler or easier to do. You can post this picture as your icon, just to show the care and love amongst the community :)

btwzi.jpg

Thankyou to anyone who participate's or wants to get involvedit means alot that not just gaga fans but loving and kind people like to show there appreciation for bravery and the future and happiness of todays youth<3

''Paws Up!''

:pawsup:

P.s Also here is the link the official youtube stream to the foundation launch at harvard that commences at:

• 4:00

pm EST.

• 9pm GMT

• 3 months later...

Archived