Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL Rihanna Dior film

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Tropico

Like others have said, this is quite random but at least she looks pretty. :nick: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Paper Planes

I love the cinematography, but it's a bit random. R8 needs to drop really soon tbh

delete it fat

Bette Davis

I'm over Steven Klein tbh. Dark, hard to see, lots of blue and pink, odd camera angles..Everything he does looks the exact same and I feel like he doesn't evolve at all.

Rihanna looks amazing though and I'm not even really a fan :rip:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

chris777

That was amazing. Rih looked so beautiful.:worship:

I need to hear that song in full tho (even if it's an interlude)

blacklistedd

As beautiful as everything is (Rihanna, the clothes, the setting), i can't help but think this mini-fashion film comes off quite awkward. But the song sounds pretty dope until that shrieking violin comes in. Kind of hoping thats not on the lp and just to go with the classical music within the ad.

blacklistedd

I'm over Steven Klein tbh. Dark, hard to see, lots of blue and pink, odd camera angles..Everything he does looks the exact same and I feel like he doesn't evolve at all.

Rihanna looks amazing though and I'm not even really a fan :rip:

​I totally disagree with you haha I can't get enough Steven Klein. His entire aesthetic is just so dope to me. That Fame commercial is honestly one of my favorite things Gagas done and Alejandro is a top 4 video.

Haroon

Holy cow that was absolutely stunning :giveup: She looked amazing throughout, like there's not one outfit that I think didn't work on her :flutter: I liked the sound of that song too, I can't wait for the actual thing to be released with the album :woot: 

Archived