💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm - Winner: UKRAINE & JAMALA!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

​Without them half of the countries would not be able to compete. The Big 5 keep the lights on.

​I know that, but it still doesn't make it fair that several countries miss the final with good songs every year when the Big 5 are guaranteed a spot with trash.

But I understand that they want to have their spot guaranteed, they know they're not good enough to qualify through a semi-final :reductive2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Can Simon Cowell help United Kingdom shine again?

Known for producing of a number of international franchises including Idol, The X Factorand Got Talent, Simon Cowell has revealed his interest in staging a competition in order to select the United Kingdom’s representative at a future Eurovision Song Contest, expressing his enthusiasm on the idea of finding an ‘undiscovered’ talent in the process.

http://esctoday.com/104488/united-kingdom-simon-cowell-id-love-to-take-the-reins-for-eurovision/

bionic

Can Simon Cowell help United Kingdom shine again?

Known for producing of a number of international franchises including Idol, The X Factorand Got Talent, Simon Cowell has revealed his interest in staging a competition in order to select the United Kingdom’s representative at a future Eurovision Song Contest, expressing his enthusiasm on the idea of finding an ‘undiscovered’ talent in the process.

http://esctoday.com/104488/united-kingdom-simon-cowell-id-love-to-take-the-reins-for-eurovision/

​X Factor winners are perfect disposable acts who fit Eurovision requirements perfectly. Shame the British public has awful taste though. Remember how they voted for Scooch?

buy bionic

Bellatrix

​X Factor winners are perfect disposable acts who fit Eurovision requirements perfectly. Shame the British public has awful taste though. Remember how they voted for Scooch?

​Omg Scooch. What did they think of? :laughga:

bionic

​Omg Scooch. What did they think of? :laughga:

​On the other hand, they also voted in Jade Ewen...

buy bionic

Bellatrix

​On the other hand, they also voted in Jade Ewen...

​That's true. One good decision, but then they lost it again and voted for Josh Dubovie

bionic

​That's true. One good decision, but then they lost it again and voted for Josh Dubovie

​It's not like the BBC internal deciders are doing much better with their choices though :laughga: 

Bonnie Tyler? It's the 21st century.

buy bionic

Bellatrix

​It's not like the BBC internal deciders are doing much better with their choices though :laughga: 

Bonnie Tyler? It's the 21st century.

​They've tried both famous and non-famous artists, neither is working :cryga:

I really like Bonnie, but that song was just cheap.

Bellatrix

Sadly Andorra has confirmed that they will not return to Eurovision next year either.
Andorra_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

bionic

​They've tried both famous and non-famous artists, neither is working :cryga:

I really like Bonnie, but that song was just cheap.

​Children of the Universe was a step in the right direction. However, the song wasn't that great, had no USP and the performance was completely forgettable. It says a lot that I'd forgot about them by the time the voting opened, considering they performed last.

buy bionic

​Children of the Universe was a step in the right direction. However, the song wasn't that great, had no USP and the performance was completely forgettable. It says a lot that I'd forgot about them by the time the voting opened, considering they performed last.

I thought the song was brilliant in many ways. :flutter: 

Bellatrix

We might get another debut next year. The foreign minister of Kosovo has tweeted that they will participate for the first time in 2016. However, it's yet to be confirmed. 

Kosovo_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Bellatrix

I think Stockholm's Tele2 Arena is the best choice 

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tele2_Arena

​I think so too! 
Although, it's the home arena for two soccer teams and it doesn't seem like they can give it away for 4-6 weeks but it doesn't seem impossible yet.

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived