Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 in Stockholm - Winner: UKRAINE & JAMALA!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

​Yas, Tooji the new Queen of Controversy :legend:

I don't hope Australia will be back. One time was enough. 

​At least they (and China) will always be there if we're a few competitors short :green: 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I hope they do. It is so annoying to see them in in the final each year when they never can come up with a decent song.It is unfair when there are several countries who deserve to be in the final, but never make it.

I agree, but it'd get very boring for non-fans to have seen EVERY contestant before the finale. It keeps some excitement when there's 6 different entries.

Also, Eurovision has officially become a subject on an Australian university :music: 

Bellatrix

Another possible comeback: Slovakia!

Since their first comeback in 2009 they haven't qualified for the final once and after the contest in 2012 they decided to take a new break. Now they hope to be back for 2016.

I hope Croatia comes back. I really love watching Eurovision, even though Croatia s*cks every year. 

Dr Rogoe

I havent watched the other years, but I thought France's performance was pretty exceptional in 2012. The vocal, the visual, how they cleverly "filled" the whole stage with only 6 people. And that gorgeous Jean Paul Gaultier piece too. Quite an ambitious performance. Its low score surprised me

Bellatrix

I havent watched the other years, but I thought France's performance was pretty exceptional in 2012. The vocal, the visual, how they cleverly "filled" the whole stage with only 6 people. And that gorgeous Jean Paul Gaultier piece too. Quite an ambitious performance. Its low score surprised me

​Totally agree. Anggun really deserved a better place!

Bellatrix

Royaume-Uni is not giving up. We will see them again next year!
Great-Britain_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Ukraine too I think   The source is a bit iffy so idk :emma:

Hopefully the UK takes it seriously this year with Simon Cowell and the songwriter's association showing interest :yes: 

Bellatrix

Ukraine too I think   The source is a bit iffy so idk :emma:

Hopefully the UK takes it seriously this year with Simon Cowell and the songwriter's association showing interest :yes: 

Maybe Zayn Malik makes his solo debut in Eurovision :lolgaga: 

Ukraine isn't officially confirmed yet, but I really do hope they come back. It was kinda empty without them this year :giveup:

Bellatrix

Turkey and Ukraine will be back this year :yes:

​Most likely yes, but I don't think an official confirmation from the broadcasters has been made yet.

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived