Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj blocks fan for asking for VEVO video, not Tidal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Supersonic

I opened the same topic about this a few hours ago, but now it's gone, wtf? :duck:

​Admin played around with the site, f*cked up a little and all of the posts/thread/statuses from 3 hours ago are now gone.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

I opened the same topic about this a few hours ago, but now it's gone, wtf? :duck:

​My thread for BTW anniversary isn't here anymore too so I'm not surprised... GGD these days...

He was super offensive but deleted the tweets and now he's playing the victim card. Don't bother.

Morphine Prince

She's a robot of JAY-Z's manifestation. The Fame has gotten through her head and I'm starting to think she gives no ****s about her fans. Remember when she told them to kill themselves about 3-4 years ago? (I remember MTV talking about it)

I'm thankful that Gaga doesn't act as immature and improper as Nicki. Sure she did block fans during the AP era but that was for us to improve ourselves. She blocked a fan for asking about VEVO instead of TIDAL. She should be blessed that she still has fans.

Wtf I didn't know she told fans to kill themselves :wtf: 

Supersonic

Boo f*cking hoo, do you really expect me to believe somebody who paid for a VIP ticket and prides themselves in throwing their money at nicki is too poor to pay 10 bucks a month? :thetea:
The only reason you would ask for a Vevo upload is because of the Billboard streaming mess, the video leaked on other platforms within minutes for you free to watch, and artists on Tidal are pretty aware of that :thetea:

​Admin played around with the site, f*cked up a little and all of the posts/thread/statuses from 3 hours ago are now gone.

​My thread for BTW anniversary isn't here anymore too so I'm not surprised... GGD these days...

What a mess

mucinex

Boo f*cking hoo, do you really expect me to believe somebody who paid for a VIP ticket and prides themselves in throwing their money at nicki is too poor to pay 10 bucks a month? :thetea:
The only reason you would ask for a Vevo upload is because of the Billboard streaming mess, the video leaked on other platforms within minutes for you free to watch, and artists on Tidal are pretty aware of that :thetea:

​because everyone can just throw 10 dollars out the window every month :later:

maybe they spent an entire years savings on a vip ticket, who knows?

SissyFromSpace

Wtf I didn't know she told fans to kill themselves :wtf: 

​it was during the RR era. I was a stan back then

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Then he/she clearly needs to learn how to budget better. A Tidal subscription for the year would be half a VIP ticket's value....priorities. 

mucinex

Then he/she clearly needs to learn how to budget better. A Tidal subscription for the year would be half a VIP ticket's value....priorities. 

​meeting your fave=/=watching a video, it'd be simpler for nicki to put the video on vevo than for the fan to pay for tidal

Supersonic

​Most people do anyways, people pay up to 70 bucks a month for a Verizon cell phone contract even though there are cheaper options that work just as good. :later:  
That fan has been repeatedly obnoxious to Nicki and deleted the tweets to play victim and whine about how poor they are (ofc despite the money for concerts, merch, CDs, perfumes etc). Not a difficult concept to grasp if you ask me :later:

Archived