💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga hides her face while she's leaving Epione Cosmetic Laser Center

monketsharona

Featured Posts

flopheart

Go and see her new instagram selfies, she's always the same beautiful woman, can't see anything new in her face

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koreku

If she got her lips done, then it was a good job done :whitney: ha recent selfies are s-xy.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

TimisaMonster

As long as she doesn't do anything to her nose...it could change how her voice sounds :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Omegahedron

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?

I think most people here who might be upset if she's had work done will feel it's another of her self-anounced principles that she has gone against (e.g. fur, not shading on twitter etc).

She has publicly said before that she would never have plastic surgery.

At the end of the day we don't know what this is supposed to mean but it does look suspect for her to hide her face (even if they only do lazer treatment)

Whispering

I think most people here who might be upset if she's had work done will feel it's another of her self-anounced principles that she has gone against (e.g. fur, not shading on twitter etc).

She has publicly said before that she would never have plastic surgery.

At the end of the day we don't know what this is supposed to mean but it does look suspect for her to hide her face (even if they only do lazer treatment)

1. Gaga has already said she was having non-surgical procedures done at this laser center.  Non-surgical procedures are not plastic surgery.

2. People do actually change their minds from year to year. As people grow older, their thoughts and feelings on many subjects change as they gain more life experience. It's called maturity...and it happens to almost everyone. 

Evan Peters

why are you guys so obsessed about her getting work done, literally who gives a ****

emma roberts is an abuser

lego

can't wait to see the new work :excited2:

She did her lips.

11357437_390397874502078_1150182738_n.jp

11334529_1645107189067042_1856416969_n.j

:noparty: 

FreePalestine

Woolfsmck

why are you guys so obsessed about her getting work done, literally who gives a ****

​Most of her fans are interested in her and the **** she does....

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Whispering

Because they have nothing better to do with their lives other than obsess over a pop star's wigs, make-up and fashion and beauty choices. 

Fiona Apple

Because they have nothing better to do with their lives other than obsess over a pop star's wigs, make-up and fashion and beauty choices. 

​Well you are on GGD as well

Fish

​So what? I think thats pretty much why we are on this site. it is a guilty pleasure and as long as people still live their life, its kind of a hobby. 

Your post is rude and disrespectful to this community tbh.

Creyk

​So what? I think thats pretty much why we are on this site. it is a guilty pleasure and as long as people still live their life, its kind of a hobby. 
Your post is rude and disrespectful to this community tbh.

​he's just pressed because we are better stans :fan: 

Archived