Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna reschedules Rebel Heart Tour

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

hightopnikes

Interesting, it seems to be having pretty good ticket sales she had to ass extra shows for London

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna better increase the prices of her tickets to make up for her lack of sales compared to her MDNA tour... Not that her fans aren't being ripped off as it is 

Madonna better increase the prices of her tickets to make up for her lack of sales compared to her MDNA tour... Not that her fans aren't being ripped off as it is 

​What a ridiculously stupid comparison, MDNA tour grossed over $300m USD - not even Madonna can expect those figures every tour, not least only 3 years since her last tour. 

boyerased

I believe their reasons TBH. Her tours are big productions. Even U2's can't compare. Whereas the U2 tour had the claw, it was the only big thing they have to worry about. No big theatrics, no dancers, no choreography. It just seems a bit odd since these kind of tours are planned for a long time that sometimes an album is just built for the sake of a tour.

CharlieThomas

Maybe she just wants her tour to be perfect, I'm sure Gaga would postpone the show if it wasn't all ready for us to watch. She's always been a perfectionist xx

androiduser

whatever the reason, it was GREEDY and UNPROFESSIONAL to sell tickets before they even knew how long it would take to set up the show.

Whether it's Madonna, or Gaga or whoever, these kind of fck ups are unprofessional.

darkwolf

whatever the reason, it was GREEDY and UNPROFESSIONAL to sell tickets before they even knew how long it would take to set up the show.

Whether it's Madonna, or Gaga or whoever, these kind of fck ups are unprofessional.

​Maybe it's her fault, maybe the team who's building the stage delayed their delivery? Who knows?

And it's not greedy or unprofessional; people got refunds and were informed 3 months earlier

Jjang

​What @darkwolf said.

Unprofessionalism would be attending a Mariah concert and on your arrival being told that the concert had been canceled.

JusKeepBreathin

​What @darkwolf said.

Unprofessionalism would be attending a Mariah concert and on your arrival being told that the concert had been canceled.

Don't act like Madonna has never canceled a show the same day due to illness. Lol

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2012-10-20-madonna-cancels-dallas-show-sick-throat-vocal-rest#.VWU6llL3bCQ

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jjang

Don't act like Madonna has never canceled a show the same day due to illness. Lol

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2012-10-20-madonna-cancels-dallas-show-sick-throat-vocal-rest#.VWU6llL3bCQ

​I never denied that, but we're discussing this particular specific situation, which is not unprofessional. I'm really not interested / don't care in turning this into the discussion you're trying to make.

JusKeepBreathin

​I never denied that, but we're discussing this particular specific situation, which is not unprofessional. I'm really not interested / don't care in turning this into the discussion you're trying to make.

Mmm..hmm...

tumblr_mdk3ha6u3D1rqgazeo1_r1_500.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived