💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna reschedules Rebel Heart Tour

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

Hellaboi

I wish I could see her live in London, but can't afford the tickets at the moment =(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfHarlow

It just happens to be my date was for Atlanta. I bought the ticket back in March, and was looking forward to the end-of-summer concert. I had a floor seat, and it was the most I had ever paid for a concert ticket. 

Anyways, I got a refund. Come January 2015, I have plans of not living in the Southeast anymore. I'm glad Ticketmaster offered refunds. Still, sad I can't go. 

Alfonso

I was about to cry before opening this thread, I know it sounds selfish but I'm so glad that this isn't my date :giveup: I am heartbroken for the fans it does affect though, I thought it'd be a few days or few weeks rescheduling, but it's like 4-5 months of a longer wait which is sad :noparty: I guess the bright side is that if it wasn't rescheduled then the first few shows would be rather messy, so the wait will pay off :spin: 

:emma: 

LoveandMagic

While I applaud Madonna and her team for doing everything they can to put out the best possible show (and give fans their money's worth) I can't help but feel that this major inconvience may cause some fans to miss her show. I'm sure this sort of thing isn't unusual, but it has the potential to cause a bit of a backlash for her.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

dlioncourt91

Why is it always the same people on Madonna threads ready to pounce on every mishandling or step this woman takes?

Yes, it's unfortunate but that's the way it goes. Stuff happens. Whether it be ticket sales or delay in tour productions, it's unfortunate but the show must go on.

Haroon

:emma: 

I'm not sure whether you disagree or found my post awkward or what :duck: 

Houdini

I don't know why those shows were postponed.. The reason she gave sounds a bit lazy and not so true but at the same time the reason that those shows didn't sell well is also false since the first Miami show is almost sold out few seats left, same thing for the first San Juan show.. I don't know about Atlanta but this show is at least at 70% sold.. Maybe it was just a question of bad planning

LeoFameMonster

Thats a long time to go on tour for an album released a while ago and a flop album at that. Maybe she is waiting to sellout or something, .

MyQueen

The tour will be a success at the end!

MDNA tour had a rough start too, but gross 305 m at the end!

This has nothing to do with the album not selling that well guys :lmao:

Madonna shows are huge productions, as big of a production as a show can get. If the dates weren't sold out now they would've been by the start date in August. There's no doubt in my mind about that. Madonna's shows are huge productions and take some time to be 110% created plus she has to do regular rehearsals on the stage and dress rehearsals in the weeks leading up to the show, she can't do that if the production and stage isn't fully ready on time. Shows like hers take 6 plus months to put together, sometimes even a year.

HANZ

well that sucks

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I'm kinda excited that she's going to open the show in Montreal! I'll be at the first show! :classy:

Houdini

imagine gaga doing this :pray:

the meltdowns

​she did it with the Seattle and Vancouver show, postponed two months later

and she cancelled over 20 shows during the BTWB

Archived