💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Cheek To Cheek Live! Merchandise Thread

antpats2

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Well there were some GREAT shirts being sold by bootleg tshirt vendors OUTSIDE the hollywood bowl but I missed them... @mr.peter found one I believe ... can you upload a scan or pics?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

freebitchbaby

Has anyone tried meeting her after the show at all? Such as waiting in a certain area and trying to catch her as she leaves. I'm going to the Boston show on June 30th and I'd love to wait for a while after the show and try to meet her.

• 1 month later...
Batwings

Does anyone know if there has been any new merch added, or is it still just a t-shirt, poster, and stuff we already have access to (CD, DVD, etc.)? I'm just curious because I'm going to the Atlanta show on Wednesday, and I want to know how much money I should take with me.

Onslaught7

Does anyone know if there has been any new merch added, or is it still just a t-shirt, poster, and stuff we already have access to (CD, DVD, etc.)? I'm just curious because I'm going to the Atlanta show on Wednesday, and I want to know how much money I should take with me.

I was at the Tanglewood show on June 30th, and the merch was still the same. I'd guess that it's gonna stay that way until the end of the tour. Enjoy the show! It was pretty fantastic!

Batwings

I was at the Tanglewood show on June 30th, and the merch was still the same. I'd guess that it's gonna stay that way until the end of the tour. Enjoy the show! It was pretty fantastic!

Thank you!  :hug:

• 5 years later...