💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Cheek To Cheek Live! Merchandise Thread

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

This thread will be dedicated to merchandise sold at the 'Cheek To Cheek Live!' Tour!

We barely have any images, but the merchandise is:

- 1 Vegas Exclusive T Shirt with tour dates on the back (only available at the Dec 30 + 31st shows)

- 1 T Shirt with tour dates on the back [$40USD] (TOUR EXCLUSIVE)  

- Cheek To Cheek print of Tony and Gaga (basically a poster of Gaga and Tony performing) [$25USD] (TOUR EXCLUSIVE)  

- Cheek To Cheek collectors box set (Sold on Gaga's official website) [$175USD]

- Cheek To Cheek deluxe album

- Cheek To Cheek Live! DVD

Cheek To Cheek VIP ticket holders also receive an exclusive white bag with 'Lady Gaga Tony Bennett Cheek To Cheek' and a trumpet printed on it

I will update this thread with any images that we get of the merch + information on any new merchandise that becomes available!

ALSO PLEASE post links in the thread if you find any ebay listings of any merch items, as the bag, shirts or poster are NOT available on Gaga's website or instores

Edited by antpats2
  • Like 2

Serendipity

​that's just the album though

:ohno:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

There's only 1 tshirt now. That black and white one was only available on New Years Eve and it actually said New Years Eve on the front. Also the poster isn't laminated. It's a really cheap poster board material and mine was messed up and bent by the time I left the concert. If you buy one, get it at the end, not before. 

• Like 1

antpats2

@Mills any chance of pinning this thread in the CTC tour section? theres been a few threads asking about merch but im keeping this one updated regularly with pics, places to buy the merch etc :)

• Mills pinned this topic

@Mills any chance of pinning this thread in the CTC tour section? theres been a few threads asking about merch but im keeping this one updated regularly with pics, places to buy the merch etc :)

​Done.

• Like 1

Pop Art

-

Edited by E r o s
  • Like 2

antpats2

Did you want a picture of the merch stand? I get the feeling you do in the OP but I'm not entirely sure. Either way I guess it can't hurt to post it.

This is from my date on April 23.

tumblr_noocycnwQW1qjmzmeo1_1280.jpg

​yassss thanks!!!!! did you buy a shirt, or take any closeup pics of the shirts? 

Pop Art

-

Edited by E r o s
  • Like 1

Onslaught7

Thank you for posting this! I always like to know what merch is available beforehand so that I can plan my night a little better. I do wish they would have made a tour program/book, but at least there's a shirt :)

drinkmytears

Thank you for posting this! I always like to know what merch is available beforehand so that I can plan my night a little better. I do wish they would have made a tour program/book, but at least there's a shirt :)

My mom and I were talking about this! They could've easily compiled some shots from the album booklet, PBS special, other behind the scenes photos, the newspaper print type of graphics, stapled it together and made a big profit! Wish they had made one. 

• Like 2