new music

-

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

KING5KAT

Sounds amazing, but I don't get the purpose of the huge teasing :huh: 

​What do you mean?

​What do you mean?

​I could be confused but there was another preview a few weeks back (might've been another song) but I don't know why a start-up artist like yourself without major label backing would promote their stuff in such a drawn out way :shrug:

I could be completely off the mark though so...

Dawson

I can't wait for this all to be released. I hope the right improvements are made.

KING5KAT

​I could be confused but there was another preview a few weeks back (might've been another song) but I don't know why a start-up artist like yourself without major label backing would promote their stuff in such a drawn out way :shrug:

I could be completely off the mark though so...

​I'm releasing this album in a really unique way, I know you think as an unsigned, unheard of artist why even bother but it's what I want to do and I think you'll really love what I've designed. I'm keeping all the previews very blank because I'm not ready to start telling the story yet, I want it to be about the music. I want people to be interested and then they're there for when the clock starts.

I've managed to get in contact with some really amazing people and things are starting to happen. Mdnight is getting its first full play next Friday night at one of London's biggest nightclubs and the DJ loves the rest of the songs and wants to play them all so that's obviously a good sign haha but yeah, all I'm saying is eyes on the clock.

Xgongiviguess

​much creative criticism such detail

:lmao: it wasn't even criticism i was just expressing my preference. sorry if it seemed rude :flop: 

KING5KAT

:lmao: it wasn't even criticism i was just expressing my preference. sorry if it seemed rude :flop: 

​You didn't seem rude, don't worry. I just don't care for opinions until they've heard the full finished thing. Plus the next and last clip this Friday is the best.

Archived