Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

When You Were Young (Nostalgic songs thread)

Luiz

Featured Posts

Luiz

*we all were young once and all have songs that when we hear them it takes us back to a time and place when we were happy, innocent little kids filled with joy. today these songs can bring out emotions of happiness remembering good times or sometimes sadness because reliving these moments is impossible but the music brings these moments to life in our minds and we hang on to them, refusing to let them go.

so post a song that "takes you back" and tell us why that song is important to you. what memory does it evoke?

this song

this song was one of my favorite songs to play on the game rockband when i was a teenager. playing videogames with friends was the most fun thing i used to do as a child and this song was playing the last time i did that. those friends are gone now and i just miss those times but will never have them back :giveup: 

share yours :)

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

That song from a boyband with lyrics "we have joy we have fun we have seasons in the sun". All of my childhood friends bopped to it and it was really fun.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Tove Lo

Three songs I can think of off the top of my head.

hop on that **** like a maniac

calmar

...Baby One More Time by Britney was huge when I was in like second grade. :laughga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

BornSimon

This was huge in 1998 when I was 14. It also happens to be the best song ever.

Didymus

My dad loved this track and he played it often extremely loud in the car, singing along to it and going crazy to the amazing guitar solo in it. I don't know, that song just reminds me of how my parents introduced me to such good music when I was young and it's nice that it developed into a genuine love for music in the same vein.

Rino

this song :green:  

the soundtrack of my whole childhood tbh

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Mister Gaga

I'm 18 so...

The very first album i have bought was 'Britney Spears Greatest Hits: My Prerogative'. I was 7 years old; and i was in love with Toxic :green:

Also, I used to love Avril Lavigne. Sk8ter boy, complicated, nobody's home. That songs make me feel nostalgic. And that songs made Avril big, not this **** of hello kitty

tomsches

Jimmy Eat World - For me this is heaven

MGMT - Electric Feel

Bullet for my Valentine - Hearts Burst into fire

Fall out Boy - Chicago is so 2 years ago

Kate Nash - We get on

Ladyhawke - Back of the van

Robyn - Handle me

The Smiths - There is a light that never goes out

Vanessa Carlton - A thousand miles

Bad Bromance

OMG, the following songs bring me back to my childhood.  Yes, I was a child of the 80s.  The 80s and 90s were really two awesome decades that gave us some of the best music out there.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Zsolti

my mom watched a tele novella and I always loved the theme song :rip: this is pretty much the only song i remember from my childhood.  :sharon::sharon:

anyways it sounds better in my memories rofl

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Ladey Gagz

I was like 6 when Oops I Did It Again came out :omg: I was bopping to it so much and I wasn't into music back then

Archived