💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New "Pretty Girls" Video Snippets

Henry

Featured Posts

Stephen

​Are you sure? I can still see them :huh:

​yeah it says "this video has been removed in response to a report from the copyright holder" :flop:

But that's okay I found them on instagram!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

isn't that jinsofabhooker that same guy who said randomly that a new video would be uploaded to gaga's vevo account the next day, and they ended up posting a new CTC music video thing? I wonder how this guy gets videos or knows when videos will be released :duck:

antpats2

isn't that jinsofabhooker that same guy who said randomly that a new video would be uploaded to gaga's vevo account the next day, and they ended up posting a new CTC music video thing? I wonder how this guy gets videos or knows when videos will be released :duck:

The Child

Some people say he hacked vevo so he knows the release date and he had the videos before they become public.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

antpats2

Some people say he hacked vevo so he knows the release date and he had the videos before they become public.

​ohhh mess

Ouranos

Her dancing is so 2001

​she didnt even get out of the car how do you know? :confused:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived