Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

pink sushi

I just watched it for the second time. Such an amazing interview! :wub:

My favorite parts were the home videos of Gaga when she was little, when she was interviewed with her mom, and when she said the "That i'm really a man" line. :flutter:

Edited by pink sushi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

Did anyone else want to see the upper floors? I wanted to see Gaga's bedroom, but I guess that's too private. It would probably be full of pictures of Taylor.

I did, and I also wanted to see their dogs but they didn't show them

EGOT2027

So if the door opened its either just the tour ideas, new music, perfume comercial, or new video.

I WANT TO KNOW SOOO BADLY!!!

Married the Night

Best interview I have ever seen. I had no idea I could love her even more. Pretty sure we got a HUGE hint at the next era...

When Oprah asked her if she had any other alter-egos, she said she did and that we would be seeing it. I think it's a huge hint at what is to come.

Her mom is so beautiful! I wish they'd given her the chance to talk more, I felt like Gaga or Oprah were always interrupting her.

MonsterLuv

:sara: This was an awesome interview. One of my all-time favorites. I really appreciated that she let people into her childhood home and was so open and honest. It's hard for me to imagine someone watching this interview (even a Gaga hater) and not thinking that she is incredibly smart, driven, and genuine.

My favorite parts were seeing Gaga's interactions with her mom, seeing clips from her past, as well as offering insight into her creative process/thoughts. Plus, there were definitely some pretty funny moments too. ("I'm really a man!" :haha:)

I sort of felt bad for Cynthia because there were so many points where you could tell she wanted to speak but she either took too long to get her thoughts together or tried to say something and got caught off by Oprah or Gaga. I love Gaga but there were a couple points where I wish she would have let her mom speak! Also, you can definitely tell where Gaga gets her poise, classiness, and sense of family from. I think I stan for Cynthia now too.

Miel

I loved the explanation on EOG. The opening lines always confused me (what? silly love song?), but knowing it was about her and her father made SO much more sense.

And her explanation on Jo. We kind of knew it already, but it was really cool for her to explain how Jo was sort of her vessel to confess to the world her true feelings. Very bold.

3 points in and ready for more

Thank you! This is better than the torrent at least. That shizz didn't work for me :(

Personally I didn't think it was worth a download I didn't even watch the whole thing lol