💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

Bold = things that probably won't happen

Italic = things that have a better chance than the bold, but still probably won't happen

;)

LOL

To sum up, she'll only talk about BTWF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

LOL

To sum up, she'll only talk about BTWF

Yeah.. I thought the interview was mostly about BTWF / Gaga's home life / How she's gearing up to tour

Id love her to give some new info about perfume/music though!

toanythingtaboo

I imagine the interview will be a pretty all-encompassing one. Oprah will likely focus on personal reflection - both her past, her fame, her legacy and her future personal life. Then of course there'll be a fair bit about the BTWF, and naturally a lot of mutual compliments about how amazing each other are. ;)

Gaga will probably drop hints or explicitly spill some details about upcoming music, because she wouldn't miss the opportunity to subtly hype it up...nor will she likely be able to keep quiet about it all.

So I guess she'll release her perfume, go on tour and not speak to ANY media until she reveals a new single later on in the year.

How, though, can she visit all these amazing countries (Korea!) and refuse any and all interviews? Unless she has a proper reason, I think it's a little rude. I can understand not doing press in the West, but when she visits these countries.. I'd have thought she'd be really excited about speaking to people. Like when she was in India.

She's probably referring more to the Western world tbh. I find it VERY hard to believe she'd not say anything to foreign press whilst in Asia. They will be beating down the door to speak with her and it'd be pretty rude to snub them all.

I get the impression that she's meaning that she has no intention of doing talkshows, interviews, performances, general high profile appearances etc. until the next era.

I'm kind of glad tbh. It'd be so ****ing tacky for Gaga to do talkshows to pimp her perfume. :sweat:

I agree with this all, especially the bolded part. It pisses me off how people like Rihanna, Katy and Britney can do one performance of a new song/send it to radio and it debuts at #1 on the Billboard 100. Gaga, on the other hand, works her ass off performing her new single in as many places as possible and she's only had one single debut at #1 so far. I mean, Part Of Me was Katy's seventh single as part of a re-release from a one and a half year old album and one Grammys performance was enough to make it debut at #1. Gaga's second single from BTW didn't even debut in the top 10 after several performances. It's so frustrating. I wish popstars could really work for their success.

It pisses me off too, but c'est la vie. At least Gaga seemingly enjoyed hustling. It's in her blood. It didn't look like her label was burning her into the ground with a relentless schedule that she had no interest in.

Hopefully this upcoming era will see more "effortless" success. I mean, she will easily debut at #1 with the lead single and if she plays her cards right she can repeat that with the second single too, so there's that. She could have done that with this era had it been better organised.

Katy's music is ****ing simple, though. She doesn't need to work her ass off, because it's what the general public like anyway, whereas Gaga's music can be more out there, so she needs to work harder to get the general public on side. It sucks.

True dat. It's easier to sell people a cheeseburger compared to a more unconventional cuisine, no matter how gourmet it is. The masses want familiarity and comfort. Gaga provides neither, she challenges and provokes reaction.

Techydude

New preview, Gaga Wants Many Kids and a Husband: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1681179/lady-gaga-oprah-winfreys-next-chapter-own.jhtml

Gaga is Life

I can't wait for this!

AoDqwklCEAAFiyk.jpg

AoDjXcUCMAAdmSa.jpg

She looks a bit like a dude. I like her look there.

LivinForTheFame

There's a new teaser of Gaga talking about the meat dress, but I can't seem to link it.

Bloody Berry

New preview, Gaga Wants Many Kids and a Husband: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1681179/lady-gaga-oprah-winfreys-next-chapter-own.jhtml

:wub: :legend: