💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

In regards to her having "multiple versions" of stories like playing "Thunder Road" or a complicated Beethoven piece to get the piano, laughing with the bullies who threw her in the trash can or crying, and not having a place to sit at the lunch table and then pointing to where she sat - I think you guys are looking at this too cynically. I don't think she's making anything up, I think it's more that these things happened a long time ago and it's not like she has a photographic memory. It's the general moral of the story that counts like the fact that she had to work to earn the piano, she got thrown in a trashcan regardless, and she didn't always feel welcome at school. The only other thing that MIGHT be happening here is that her mom remembers these things better than her because she was older when they happened. Like Cynthia says it was a Beethoven piece and not "Thunder Road" but maybe Gaga remembered it differently because she DID learn to play "Thunder Road" about the same time. A similar thing happens when Gaga says they wrote "Fag" on her locker when they defamed it and her mom says, "I thought they wrote something about your heritage..." You know? I don't think she has any cynical agenda or that she is trying to lie.

I don't think she has a cynical agenda or is trying to lie either - - absolutely NEITHER! I DO however think it comes from her exceptionally creative mind. As a pop superstar, Gaga has certainly learned how to create certain EFFECTS - and I think that's all she's trying to do here. They're not actual lies, but given the tone of the interview, sometimes one may sound better than another. I wouldn't say she's actually LYING - - maybe just some little embellishments to make her narrative that much more striking and effective.

And if both are true - well then heck, she learned BOTH Beethoven and Thunder Road - - Whoa!! Quite the accomplishment!

2mmvj87.png

OMG - - TOOOO Funny!!! :rofl:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

pink sushi

1080i HD download is coming!! :party:

Unfortunately, it's 8GB+ so the file is huge. Most of you won't be able to download it directly (unless you have Usenet), but I can upload it. Do you guys have a site preference? Mediafire is going to be annoying since I'll have to split it up into 40+ 200MB parts. I've been using RapidShare, but it's soooo slow. Any other suggestions?

I may transcode the video to 720p x264 to make it smaller though. It will be compatible with more players and I'll make sure the quality remains about the same.

OMG YAY!!! :party:

BUT 720p PLEASE!!!! D: By the time i finish downloading an 8 GB file, i will be 82. :toofloppy: Its really hard to tell the difference between 1080p and 720p anyway.

LostInScarlett

1080i HD download is coming!! :party: Unfortunately, it's 8GB+ so the file is huge. Most of you won't be able to download it directly (unless you have Usenet), but I can upload it. Do you guys have a site preference? Mediafire is going to be annoying since I'll have to split it up into 40+ 200MB parts. I've been using RapidShare, but it's soooo slow. Any other suggestions? I may transcode the video to 720p x264 to make it smaller though. It will be compatible with more players and I'll make sure the quality remains about the same.

http://www.wupload.com/

http://fileserve.com/

http://filepost.com/

http://rapidshare.com/

gagaismywhore

1080i HD download is coming!! :party:

I may transcode the video to 720p x264 to make it smaller though. It will be compatible with more players and I'll make sure the quality remains about the same.

Please do that! My laptop will literally die if I try to download that massive file :toofunny:

Gee, how articulate.... first, NO, she wasn't stoned - no stoned person could make that much sense - and HOW did Oprah seem to realize it??

And no way is that apartment HUGE - I was surprised by how small it is. Maybe by NYC standards it's big but, it seeme like a pretty small place to house the biggest star in the world.

I don't even know where to begin. How old are you? 12? Have you ever been high?... She is talking like a stoned person. Also, her eyes are so red. Are you watching her behavior during the interview? She is high, but there is nothing wrong with that.

To have lived in that apartment for YEARS... before she was a superstar, yes it is huge. Especially for New York City standards.

I don't even know where to begin. How old are you? 12? Have you ever been high?... She is talking like a stoned person. Also, her eyes are so red. Are you watching her behavior during the interview? She is high, but there is nothing wrong with that.

To have lived in that apartment for YEARS... before she was a superstar, yes it is huge. Especially for New York City standards.

What is wrong with you - and WHAT interview are you looking at?? WHERE did you see that "her eyes are so red"?? Her outfit was the only thing that was RED. And her "behavior"?? Do you know the difference between high and sober? Let me guess, you're 13, right?

Like Gaga at this stage of her career is going to be "stoned" for her interview with Oprah???? yeah - right. wishful thinking perhaps?? She was as sober as a judge - not that there's anything wrong with that either. She wasn't talking any diffferent than how she always talks - so, you're saying she's always stoned?? not likely - I think you're projecting... or just hoping.

Gaga grew up in that apartment - the place where her parents could afford to live. If anything, it says alot about Gaga that NOW that as a superstar she still stays in such a small place that was her childhood home. yeesh - lighten up!

What is wrong with you - and WHAT interview are you looking at?? WHERE did you see that "her eyes are so red"?? Her outfit was the only thing that was RED. And her "behavior"?? Do you know the difference between high and sober? Let me guess, you're 13, right?

Like Gaga at this stage of her career is going to be "stoned" for her interview with Oprah???? yeah - right. wishful thinking perhaps?? She was as sober as a judge - not that there's anything wrong with that either. She wasn't talking any diffferent than how she always talks - so, you're saying she's always stoned?? not likely - I think you're projecting... or just hoping.

Gaga grew up in that apartment - the place where her parents could afford to live. If anything, it says alot about Gaga that NOW that as a superstar she still stays in such a small place that was her childhood home. yeesh - lighten up!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Geez, I'm so happy I'm gay. Most women honestly get on my nerves. Most... You're most. Anywayzees, no I'm not 13. Just a little older than that. Yes, she is high. She's speaking in #circling terms. Some people don't understand when I say #circling... some do. It's something you pick up when you get high. There are other names for it... but I call it circling. Anywhoozees. She's high. I know it. Endofstory.com/goawaynow.

Edited by Mico

pink sushi

:clap: :clap: :clap:

heavymlover

They wouldn't film that if she was stoned. It's not only Gaga's reputation, but Oprah's. She put her name to promote the BTW Foundation just one day before; do you really think that she would risk her image knowing that the US was going to see a stoned singer?

Plus, is evident that Cynthia is worried about her daughter's image, and that's why she was nervous when Gaga said a bad word at the foundation chat. I really doubt that she would allow Gaga to appear in TV in that state. And at last, I don't know what kind of stoned people you've seen so far, but in my personal experience with other people, I would say that the behavior of a stoned person is different to that.

gagaismywhore

:golfclap:

Why do you think it's so bad for her to be high during the interview? It's really not... she is able to explain her creativity with a lot more ease that way...

Edited by Mico

giskardsb

Why do you think it's so bad for her to be high during the interview? It's really not... she is able to explain her creativity with a lot more ease that way...

she wasn't high, she didn't act high at all in that interview.

BornToSlay

HD 720p download is up, I'm reposting here in case some members don't have access to my thread in the Media section:

I transcoded a 1080i TS version I downloaded to 720p MP4 and posted it on Mediafire for you guys. The 1080i was over 8GB but I brought it down to 3.88GB while keeping the quality just about the same.

Mediafire Folder Download - 720p MP4 x264 (21 parts, but final video is 1 file)

Sorry for having so many parts, but Mediafire has a 200MB file size limit.

Download each part individually, you can have multiple going at once. Then use an archiving program such as WinRAR or 7zip to extract the 21 parts into 1 video file.

16a4bxk.jpg