đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

MonsterMarty

Just watched this in full...

When Oprah asked Cynthia: what do you want the world to know about your daughter? Gaga: That I'm secretly a man!

DEAD. :toofunny:

Edited by MonsterMarty

ARTPOP Gypsy

In regards to her having "multiple versions" of stories like playing "Thunder Road" or a complicated Beethoven piece to get the piano, laughing with the bullies who threw her in the trash can or crying, and not having a place to sit at the lunch table and then pointing to where she sat - I think you guys are looking at this too cynically. I don't think she's making anything up, I think it's more that these things happened a long time ago and it's not like she has a photographic memory. It's the general moral of the story that counts like the fact that she had to work to earn the piano, she got thrown in a trashcan regardless, and she didn't always feel welcome at school. The only other thing that MIGHT be happening here is that her mom remembers these things better than her because she was older when they happened. Like Cynthia says it was a Beethoven piece and not "Thunder Road" but maybe Gaga remembered it differently because she DID learn to play "Thunder Road" about the same time. A similar thing happens when Gaga says they wrote "Fag" on her locker when they defamed it and her mom says, "I thought they wrote something about your heritage..." You know? I don't think she has any cynical agenda or that she is trying to lie.

I took it as they may have wrote both on her locker.

gagaismywhore

"No matter all the fame and fortune, the praise that you receive, something inside of you is always scarred by those experiences."

:emo:

BloodyM

Also, pop artist release better albums when they're high or on any substance, for that matter.

Totally agree. I still think that gaga does d--gs whilst she's in the creative process of writing an album. TBH almost all legends did so.

BornToSlay

1080i HD download is coming!! :party:

Unfortunately, it's 8GB+ so the file is huge. Most of you won't be able to download it directly (unless you have Usenet), but I can upload it. Do you guys have a site preference? Mediafire is going to be annoying since I'll have to split it up into 40+ 200MB parts. I've been using RapidShare, but it's soooo slow. Any other suggestions?

I may transcode the video to 720p x264 to make it smaller though. It will be compatible with more players and I'll make sure the quality remains about the same.

AbuHassan1992

Unfortunately, it's 8GB+ so the file is huge. Most of you won't be able to download it directly (unless you have Usenet), but I can upload it. Do you guys have a site preference? Mediafire is going to be annoying since I'll have to split it up into 40+ 200MB parts. I've been using RapidShare, but it's soooo slow. Any other suggestions?

I may transcode the video to 720p x264 to make it smaller though. It will be compatible with more players and I'll make sure the quality remains about the same.

make it into a torrent?

ARTPOP Gypsy

I was watching Entertainment Tonight and they were talking about OWN not being up to par ratings wise. They said Gaga's interview only brought in 808,000 viewers. I thought for sure more people were watching. Anyway, just thought I'd comment on that. :redface:

The interview with Bobbi Christina had 3.5 million.

Edited by GagaPixie

tristana3d

check this site http://oron.com/ ;)

BornToSlay

make it into a torrent?

My upload is slow and I don't want to leave my computer on for days/weeks just to seed it.

check this site http://oron.com/ ;)

400MB max....the video is around 10GB

tristana3d

My upload is slow and I don't want to leave my computer on for days/weeks just to seed it.

400MB max....the video is around 10GB

Try to split the archive in several parts. :)

http://www.bighugefile.com/ - 1 Gb

http://b2bfiles.net/ - 2 gb

this site is in french ->http://www.1fichier.com/

What limits?

The service lets you store and share as many files as you like on an almost unlimited:

The size of uploaded files is limited to 10 GB

Files are kept for 60 days after the last download.

Note that some software (32 bits) can have difficulty making or upload files larger than 2GB or 4GB.

For example Internet Explorer 6, do not know download files larger than 1 GB

http://www.click2copy.com/

Edited by tristana3d

Y'all do realize that GaGa is stoned as **** during this interview, right? It seems that Oprah realizes it, but she's just going to town talking to GaGa's mom. Also, is it me or is that apartment huge as F**k?!

Also, pop artist release better albums when they're high or on any substance, for that matter.

Gee, how articulate.... first, NO, she wasn't stoned - no stoned person could make that much sense - and HOW did Oprah seem to realize it??

And no way is that apartment HUGE - I was surprised by how small it is. Maybe by NYC standards it's big but, it seeme like a pretty small place to house the biggest star in the world.