💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

She's a lying b---h, I'm still waiting for that 4 last singles from BTW :creepflop: ... and her interview got taken down by UMG... :nails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsMaRjQ2qWs

:awesome:

get it while its hott

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

MelbHawker

Regarding her habit of smoking weed... she needs to stop. Or else her voice will start flopping bad.

Didn't in one interview gaga said when she got thrown into the trash can, she laughed it off with the bullies. Now in this interview she says she was crying and a popular girl mocked her about crying. :huh:

I just don't believe her. :coffee:

Also - wasn't the story about her parents buying her a baby grand about her learning to play Springsteen's "Thunder Road" - and not a complicated Beethoven piece??

Why always the multiple versions of stories?? Doesn't do much for her credibility.

Also - wasn't the story about her parents buying her a baby grand about her learning to play Springsteen's "Thunder Road" - and not a complicated Beethoven piece??

Why always the multiple versions of stories?? Doesn't do much for her credibility.

:toofloppy: oh yeah.

and during the thanksgiving interview. I had nowhere to sit at lunch :emo: .... then she points to where she sat at lunch with her friends. :flop:

Maybe she doesn't realize shes bad at explaining the whole story, makes it look like she keeps making a new oneup.... is she? :ohno:

Edited by Miss Boogie

I think Oprah's in love with Cynthia. She couldn't keep her hands off her the whole time. Even brushing Cynthia's hair back at the dinning table. I was like, really, Oprah? Really? :dies:

I noticed that too - and thought, what the heck is she doing???? :jawdrop: almost looked like she couldn't control herself and poor Cynthia seemed pretty uncomfortable with it - - really weird. I thought if anything, Oprah would be like that towards Gaga with some maternal instinct or something - - but the mother ???? huh?? :huh:

wonder who's more jealous, Joe or Gayle?????????????? :lmao:

I watched this earlier on - it was great! Gaga's family house was definitely different to what I always imagined it to look like. It's adorable though! As is her Mom.

We got to see so many amazing and interesting pictures from Gaga's childhood, and see some really cool things (such as where Gaga would sing Whitney Houston the staircase, where she wrote TEOG and other hits, videos of her and Natali as children, etc.). This is one of her best interviews/features, definitely.

Oprah was really charming too!

Oh - and the whole "hibernation" thing, well. It's obvious she was talking about using d--gs for creative purposes when making albums. I, as would almost all of us I am sure, don't like the thought of Gaga using any hard d--gs, but if that's what she decides is best, then I won't argue against it. As long as she's safe!

The fact the "door" to this next album is already open is so freaking exciting... She must have a title/theme/vision/few songs/etc. by now - and if the way she has recently been dressing and presenting herself is anything to go by, I'm sure we're in for a treat. The whole media blackout is perfect too, she definitely hit the nail on the head with the "concentrate on your own thoughts" thing, that seems to be the best thing for her to do.

Also thought it added a lot to Gaga's human-ness when she admitted that she almost feels pressure to come up with good stuff and that it can be a "daunting task". Absolutely!!! I always thought that about her - but for her to admit it, WOW!! Not many major superstars would do that. Just goes to prove how open Gaga was being with Oprah - and for her to reveal her process - that was REALLY Brave of her! Hope she doesn't come to ever regret saying it.

I caught on too about her d--g use when writing - - glad she didn't say that explicitly given all her young fans. Unfortunately, this DOES happen among the highly creative - How many famous authors did d--gs when writing?? It's not good - and something I wouldn't condone - - but.... there's obviously no stopping. No wonder her poor mother must be a nervous wreck sometimes.

Weed is not harmless, only her voice will sound different. And still, I know people smoking weed for 4 years now and still have the same voice i used to know.

BOTTOM LINE: If how Gaga was in this interview is any indication =>>Taylor seems to be having such a WONDERFUL effect on Gaga. It's just so undeniable - especially how she was just beaming when she was referring to him. With ALL that Gaga gives to her fans and her work - - it is just SOOOOO GOOD to see Gaga being so "wonderfuly happy". And apparently Taylor isn't at all threatened by her status and success. Truly wish them both the best and that it lasts a good long time!! :wedding: :yes: :go:

In regards to her having "multiple versions" of stories like playing "Thunder Road" or a complicated Beethoven piece to get the piano, laughing with the bullies who threw her in the trash can or crying, and not having a place to sit at the lunch table and then pointing to where she sat - I think you guys are looking at this too cynically. I don't think she's making anything up, I think it's more that these things happened a long time ago and it's not like she has a photographic memory. It's the general moral of the story that counts like the fact that she had to work to earn the piano, she got thrown in a trashcan regardless, and she didn't always feel welcome at school. The only other thing that MIGHT be happening here is that her mom remembers these things better than her because she was older when they happened. Like Cynthia says it was a Beethoven piece and not "Thunder Road" but maybe Gaga remembered it differently because she DID learn to play "Thunder Road" about the same time. A similar thing happens when Gaga says they wrote "Fag" on her locker when they defamed it and her mom says, "I thought they wrote something about your heritage..." You know? I don't think she has any cynical agenda or that she is trying to lie.

Bloody Berry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsMaRjQ2qWs

:awesome:

get it while its hott

Link not available in my country. I can't find another link with full interview on YouTube. :fat:

Y'all do realize that GaGa is stoned as **** during this interview, right? It seems that Oprah realizes it, but she's just going to town talking to GaGa's mom. Also, is it me or is that apartment huge as F**k?!

Also, pop artist release better albums when they're high or on any substance, for that matter.

Edited by Mico

NathanC

Y'all do realize that GaGa is stoned as **** during this interview, right? It seems that Oprah realizes it, but she's just going to town talking to GaGa's mom. Also, is it me or is that apartment huge as F**k?!

Also, pop artist release better albums when they're high or on any substance, for that matter.

and when they've been dumped :awesome: awaiting break up tbh :coffee:

Valentino

I noticed that too - and thought, what the heck is she doing???? :jawdrop: almost looked like she couldn't control herself and poor Cynthia seemed pretty uncomfortable with it - - really weird. I thought if anything, Oprah would be like that towards Gaga with some maternal instinct or something - - but the mother ???? huh?? :huh:

wonder who's more jealous, Joe or Gayle?????????????? :lmao:

Oh definitely Gayle. Must be livid! :dies: