💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

Forrest Gump

Her parents seem pretty conservative. Especially her mother. I bet shutting herself off from everyone and smoking weed would seem like a big deal to them.

I doubt she would be allowed/allow herself to touch c-----e etc. It would be stupid if nothing else, and she isn't that.

most essentric people come from conservative parents so it's not surprising.

gaga's like the classic tale of the rich catholic school girl that felt constraint in her environment and went wild once she moved on her own.

Edited by WakeUpMr.West

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

Her parents seem pretty conservative. Especially her mother.

I noticed that twice in the interview she made comments where she was basically trying to push church on Gaga. And Gaga was like, no.

Oh me too! I have the feeling he's perfect for her! :lala:2f010f9e.gif

Yes, he is. :flutter: Gaga admitted that Taylor is "the right one" . :wedding:

She was radiant with happiness saying "When you find them, you know" :yes:

StrawberryBlond

Yeah, but I feel like she's semi-joking when she says that. I just don't think that it's a good idea nor do I think it actually helps with writing a good song. Having said that, I've never touched the stuff and I'm not a doctor, so I wouldn't really know for sure.

Oh, well, weed is possibly the least dangerous d--g ever and you can't OD on it. Cigarettes are more harmful. Ecstasy (a d--g that Gaga said "a little bit of it now and again never hurt anyone") is only slightly more dangerous than weed and has actually been proven to have psychological health benefits in medical studies (in a controlled environment, of course). I know these are the two d--gs that there's a chance Gaga may still be taking, so I try to console myself with the knowledge that these really aren't that dangerous, provided they're dealt with safely. That said, I'd rather she didn't take any at all. I'd jump for joy if she announced that she was doing a body detox and living a completely clean existance to cleanse herself of anything that may cloud her creativity. Come on, that sentance totally sounds like something Gaga would come out with! ;)

Valentino

Yes, he is. :flutter: Gaga admitted that Taylor is "the right one" . :wedding:

She was radiant with happiness saying "When you find them, you know" :yes:

Ahhhh yeeeaaaah. *sigh* :flutter:

idont understand what she says in this part, 3:08 to 3:11 :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D28YA2b1Mpg

plz somebody can transcript what gaga says in that part?

giskardsb

idont understand what she says in this part, 3:08 to 3:11 :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D28YA2b1Mpg

plz somebody can transcript what gaga says in that part?

"I feel like quote Shania Twain, I feel like a woman."

I understand that part , i mean a few seconds before that, she say something i feel coach like a twin, sorry, but idont understand.lol

Forrest Gump

I understand that part , i mean a few seconds before that, she say something i feel coach like a twin, sorry, but idont understand.lol

giskardsb

" i feel coach like a twin, sorry, but idont understand.lol

I feel

coach = "quote"

like a twin = "Shania Twain"

so like I said, she says "I feel like, quote, Shania Twain... I feel like a woman."

Edited by sbmonster

thanks ;)

I feel

coach = "quote"

like a twin = "Shania Twain"

so like I said, she says "I feel like, quote, Shania Twain... I feel like a woman."

so was for the song,hehe, thanks. :runhug:

Edited by liamcita

Didn't in one interview gaga said when she got thrown into the trash can, she laughed it off with the bullies. Now in this interview she says she was crying and a popular girl mocked her about crying. :huh:

I just don't believe her. :coffee:

Nicole

Didn't in one interview gaga said when she got thrown into the trash can, she laughed it off with the bullies. Now in this interview she says she was crying and a popular girl mocked her about crying. :huh:

I just don't believe her. :coffee:

I believe last time she said she was on the verge of crying, and tried to laugh so it didn't look like she was going to cry, but the bully said "Are you about to cry?" I'm guessing once she got out of the trash can and walked away she would have been crying, even if she was/nt crying in the trash can.

I believe last time she said she was on the verge of crying, and tried to laugh so it didn't look like she was going to cry, but the bully said "Are you about to cry?" I'm guessing once she got out of the trash can and walked away she would have been crying, even if she was/nt crying in the trash can.

That would make more sense. :coffee:

NathanC

That would make more sense. :coffee:

She's a lying b---h, I'm still waiting for that 4 last singles from BTW :creepflop: ... and her interview got taken down by UMG... :nails: