๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

Hot Space

Gosh I'm just loving her so much lately. She's just being so herself and acting all mature and looking beautiful. :omgexcited:

Kermit the frog

One thing about Oprah is that she loves torturing her guests with these long ****ing ass pauses.

Gaga: "I wanna have a few"

Oprah: "children?"

Gaga: "yeah"

Oprah: "mmmm. mmm hmm"

*pause*

*pause*

*pause*

"......."

Oprah: "children"

Omg Ikr? That was so awkward in a very different way :toofunny:

NewUsername

I imagine the interview will be a pretty all-encompassing one. Oprah will likely focus on personal reflection - both her past, her fame, her legacy and her future personal life. Then of course there'll be a fair bit about the BTWF, and naturally a lot of mutual compliments about how amazing each other are. ;)

Gaga will probably drop hints or explicitly spill some details about upcoming music, because she wouldn't miss the opportunity to subtly hype it up...nor will she likely be able to keep quiet about it all.

She's probably referring more to the Western world tbh. I find it VERY hard to believe she'd not say anything to foreign press whilst in Asia. They will be beating down the door to speak with her and it'd be pretty rude to snub them all.

I get the impression that she's meaning that she has no intention of doing talkshows, interviews, performances, general high profile appearances etc. until the next era.

I'm kind of glad tbh. It'd be so ****ing tacky for Gaga to do talkshows to pimp her perfume. :sweat:

It pisses me off too, but c'est la vie. At least Gaga seemingly enjoyed hustling. It's in her blood. It didn't look like her label was burning her into the ground with a relentless schedule that she had no interest in.

Hopefully this upcoming era will see more "effortless" success. I mean, she will easily debut at #1 with the lead single and if she plays her cards right she can repeat that with the second single too, so there's that. She could have done that with this era had it been better organised.

True dat. It's easier to sell people a cheeseburger compared to a more unconventional cuisine, no matter how gourmet it is. The masses want familiarity and comfort. Gaga provides neither, she challenges and provokes reaction.

That last paragraph is put in words so damn well!!

She looks like she's really eating good LOL She needs it, she'll be like a stick after a few months with TBTWB

She looks like she's really eating good LOL She needs it, she'll be like a stick after a few months with TBTWB

Yeah. She gained weight while on one of her breaks from the Monster Ball, then dropped it pretty quickly after the shows began again. The length and stress of the show and Gaga's energy must be an incredible work-out.

MelbHawker

Does anyone find the way Oprah said 'Children' at the end of their 'having kids' convo a little bit CREEPY!! Im scarred for life.

I don't think this kind of interview is right for her. The less people know about her, the better. That's part of the success of The Fame/The Fame Monster Eras. She used to focus on the music, on her influences. She talked about her creative process, what were her inspirations and people could make a connection and understand the songs better (but not really). And the "I'm Lady Gaga, I'm different, I'm mentally unstable and the more I talk the less you really know about me" image is gone. She's not shy anymore, she doesn't seem unconfortable. I don't think this is a bad thing, but it's not a good thing either since she's been talking a lot about her personal life. People are starting to realise she's not that different after all, and that's bad. The more mysterious, the better.

Hot Space

I don't think this kind of interview is right for her. The less people know about her, the better. That's part of the success of The Fame/The Fame Monster Eras. She used to focus on the music, on her influences. She talked about her creative process, what were her inspirations and people could make a connection and understand the songs better (but not really). And the "I'm Lady Gaga, I'm different, I'm mentally unstable and the more I talk the less you really know about me" image is gone. She's not shy anymore, she doesn't seem unconfortable. I don't think this is a bad thing, but it's not a good thing either since she's been talking a lot about her personal life. People are starting to realise she's not that different after all, and that's bad. The more mysterious, the better.

I think this shows her maturing. There comes a time in an artist's life when you have to drop the 'act'. BTW was her opening up to us and making the music she wanted to. I totally understand where you're coming from but I have to disagree. I love that she's finally showing us the beautiful woman that was always there. I think it will and has already garnered respect from people who wouldn't normally have respected her.

I think this shows her maturing. There comes a time in an artist's life when you have to drop the 'act'. BTW was her opening up to us and making the music she wanted to. I totally understand where you're coming from but I have to disagree. I love that she's finally showing us the beautiful woman that was always there. I think it will and has already garnered respect from people who wouldn't normally have respected her.

I just think it has been too much.

Edited by BloodyHooker

gagaisitalian

I'm sure this interview was recorded before tour rehearsals. Gaga probably went to town on food knowing she was about to work her ass off for the next year. I know I would have done the same.

Edit: I'm somewhat sad that we are losing the novelty of Lady Gaga. A lot of us loved her wacky outfits and performances. I'm sure nothing about the BTW Ball will be "normal" or cliche, but I miss her being somewhat of a walking performance. (Don't get me wrong, I still love her more than ever, I'm just sad that we're at the stage of her career where she is calming down.)

Edited by Degenerate Rebel