đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

Hot Space

Aww Gaga looks so embarassed and cute. :flutter:

I'm kicking my parents downstairs on Sunday so I can watch this.

Galactic Mess

Wow, she was soo embarassed when her mother started talking about her early performances...

AshIey

Wow, she was soo embarassed when her mother started talking about her early performances...

mhm

and what is Gaga wearing :pukey:

edit: okay watching it again I feel a little bad for Gaga. She probably doesn't like those performances now.. She's said that about some of her past work before.

Edited by RubyFatale

giskardsb

edit: okay watching it again I feel a little bad for Gaga. She probably doesn't like those performances now.. She's said that about some of her past work before.

right... wearing a metal bikini that shoots sparks is way different than wearing a bikini and lighting hairspray on fire. ;)

AshIey

right... wearing a metal bikini that shoots sparks is way different than wearing a bikini and lighting hairspray on fire. ;)

:cry:

She's done with the media, a dutch site states that she had enough and won't read any of gossips about her during her time off screen. They also say she's gonna talk about some long time rumors..

Outspoken Lady Gaga is planning to go silent once her blockbuster interview with Oprah Winfrey airs this weekend - because she has nothing else to say to the media.

Winfrey sat down with the pop superstar and her mother at their family home in New York for the upcoming Oprah's Next Chapter special, during which the Paparazzi singer addressed a number of rumours about her and revealed fans might not hear from her for a while.

She said, "Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time... No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about...' I shut it all off."

And she doesn't care what the media writes about her during her self-imposed exile: "I don't read a damn thing."

Winfrey's Gaga special will air in America on Sunday.

Dangerous Man

I'm so excited for this episode. :excited:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

She said, "Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time... No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about...' I shut it all off."

And she doesn't care what the media writes about her during her self-imposed exile: "I don't read a damn thing."

"Self-imposed exile" is right. She's not even tweeted us that much these past months, nevermind contact with the media :cry:

I hope all this distance is just because she's deep in the throws of creativity, and doesn't wanna jinx it by talking about it to anyone until it's done.

gagaismywhore

I would love to get inside her head for 5 minutes and see what this is all really about. I don't think she is unhappy at all, she's in love and she seems really happy with Taylor. But something seems kinda off. I don't know. :shrug:

I hope someone records and uploads this interview!!

Edited by gagaismywhore

toanythingtaboo

I agree that she looks a little off from what we've seen, but that's only a couple of seconds out of a 2 hour special and said clips are potentially awkward moments (i.e. her mother recounting a difficult time for her, and Gaga announcing her media hiatus).

In regard to the later, I kind of feel that she's actively addressing the criticisms/concerns of overexposure. By removing herself as much as possible from the media spotlight, it makes her break more effective and her return even more noteworthy with hype that will naturally explode (as opposed to her having to nurture it). Generating demand etc.

I also think though that she's trying a new angle, one where she doesn't pimp herself out with relentless promo. I can see her being more selective of her performances and appearances in an attempt to make her more elusive and the times she does perform/appear more impacting. The other pop girls don't do anywhere near her level of hustling, yet experience big success, so she probably figures that she shouldn't need to either now that she's paid her dues. Certainly not going on endless talk shows to be kind of a punchline and somewhat disrespected - something they'd never do to Madonna, Britney or Beyonce because their interviews are rare and therefore it's more integral for them to do it properly/professionally.

She probably could manage to launch an era with minimal media interaction. Debut the lead single on radio, perform it on a large-scale platform (i.e. Grammy's/VMA's), rinse and repeat for the second single, do an exclusive interview special before the album drops and then one or two more performances for the remaining singles, et voila. She's big enough to not need to do much promo if the music is solid enough.