💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

Ambrosia

Never heard her mom talk before. She seems a little more staunch than I would have thought. I hope Gaga's feeling well. Maybe it was the angle, but she didn't look very good or happy.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Oprah laughed but.. Cynth' was being pretty surrrious, you could tell by her and Gaga's facial expression - remembering how her parents misunderstood her isn't fun for her, clearly.

She seems unhappy in some clips, and looking forced-happy in other clips...

Gaga looks so miserable here. Maybe she's a little embarrassed of her mother?

It's gotta be an unpleasant experience hearing your mother recount on how her and her father misunderstood one of her very first performance pieces. We know her dad really didn't get it, and she was affected by it.. she does seem so.. distant :/

Jase

She seems unhappy in some clips, and looking forced-happy in other clips...

Right? Bitch needs a hug <3

Right? Bitch needs a hug <3

Im sending all my good energy to her *rubs temples*

BUT I DUN BELEEV IN DAH ISH!

Starburst

It's gotta be an unpleasant experience hearing your mother recount on how her and her father misunderstood one of her very first performance pieces. We know her dad really didn't get it, and she was affected by it.. she does seem so.. distant :/

Yup, even at the end of the BTWF launch, Gaga was very aggressive around her mother, almost like she tries to control her a bit. It's weird.

Yup, even at the end of the BTWF launch, Gaga was very aggressive around her mother, almost like she tries to control her a bit. It's weird.

I think it's just a typical mother/daughter relationship, but amplified because they're in the public eye :)

Starburst

I think it's just a typical mother/daughter relationship, but amplified because they're in the public eye :)

Probably, I just hope it's an enjoyable two hours. :lol:

Probably, I just hope it's an enjoyable two hours. :lol:

It totally will be! Oprah brings the best out of Gaga in interview imo

ARTPOP Gypsy

I think that's pretty normal between mothers and daughters. To this day I still tell my mom to be quiet or stop it if I feel embarrassed or something. :P Sometimes moms can blurt out things you don't want to hear or don't want others to hear.

Edited by GagaPixie

Ambrosia

Yeah, Oprah is an old pro at interviewing - this should be very enjoyable.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates