đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

uggggh I wish I had OWN I wanna watch!!

I'd be pressed if I was working for Nicki Minaj, too. She just got downgraded from first-class to coach.

This

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

lizlemon

I am ready for another interview :legend:

I hate this deadga strategy :cry: No publicity for weeks :cry:

Just watched the preview, and yeah there's definitely something going on with her. "Other than this interview, Oprah, Im not speaking to anybody for a very long time" -- something has either pissed her off, or made her feel afraid of what she might be asked, or something. I dunno, but by the tone of her voice, the look on her face.. she's not willing to do interviews for a "very long time" and she didn't sound happy about it.

Jase

Just watched the preview, and yeah there's definitely something going on with her. "Other than this interview, Oprah, Im not speaking to anybody for a very long time" -- something has either pissed her off, or made her feel afraid of what she might be asked, or something. I dunno, but by the tone of her voice, the look on her face.. she's not willing to do interviews for a "very long time" and she didn't sound happy about it.

Yup :ohno:

Sounds like it's gonna be a VERY interesting interview. I hope we get a stream!

Yup :ohno:

Sounds like it's gonna be a VERY interesting interview. I hope we get a stream!

Won't it be airing at some unreasonable hour in the UK though? Im just gonna wait for HD in the morning :)

I don't often get worried about Gaga, but I've never seen her like that before. Activley not doing interviews. Even when she was new, and afraid the media would try and attack her for her appearance and weird style, she still did interviews. Im not overreacting as much as this post sounds like I am, I promise ;)

Stiletto Ninja

I think some of you may be over thinking this no new interviews business just a bit.

She's about to embark on a massive world tour and I think that's where her current priorities lie. She has nothing new to really promote and she most likely won't until the tour is over. She won't be giving interviews because she'll have no real need to. Its also entirely plausible that she got somewhat burnt out on promo during BTW and wants to take it easy for a while, which is understandable.

I'm not saying that any of you are wrong for being concerned, just trying to put your minds at ease :)

I think some of you may be over thinking this no new interviews business just a bit.

She's about to embark on a massive world tour and I think that's where her current priorities lie. She has nothing new to really promote and she most likely won't until the tour is over. She won't be giving interviews because she'll have no real need to. Its also entirely plausible that she got somewhat burnt out on promo during BTW and wants to take it easy for a while, which is understandable.

I'm not saying that any of you are wrong for being concerned, just trying to put your minds at ease :)

Yeah I see what you mean, and I did think that, but it's the way she said it, and the way she looks in certain clips of that interview.. just a bit pissed off, I dunno. We'll see! :D

Purpleteardr0ps

Yay for it being 2 hours!

Nay at the "for a VERY long time" comment. How long, Gaga? :ohno: :cry:

And is it just me, or does she seem really annoyed while she says "i'm not gonna speak to anybody for a very long time". I wonder what's up

I know I kinda sensed that too. I hope there is more to that comment then what they aired coz I LOVE GAGA INTERVIEWS!!