💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

-

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

Xgongiviguess

​Thank you. You really made my day for understanding. You have no idea how many hours I sit making the song as best, choosing the right sounds to compliment the lyrics and content to get people loving music and listening to music properly. If you listen to the preview again with headphones it might change your perspective more? I want to make a listening experience for the person that goes with the song's theme so that they can relate more. I know not everybody is going to like or understand what I make but I don't need that, I want to connect with the people who understand music and appreciate it as an art and give every song the treatment they deserve. I believe in them so much because of the sentiment I hold to each one, they're all special to me in their own way. If you want to know anything else ask away because I want you to feel involved in this journey as much as me, so I will explain anything you want to you. 

​I did listen to it more intentivly with headphones and I totally get the semi-build up. it's awesome, but as someone stated the vocals need to be grungier and rougher. I also edited my post above so check it out.

KING5KAT

​I know, they're hideous. My gut said it the song wasn't ready but my mouth told everyone I'd do it so I've got myself to blame. And as for the 'trip' I'm glad you understand what I mean sonically. It's always amazing to have a momentum in a song. 

KING5KAT

The intro was funky!

​Thank you. Listen to it in headphones if you didn't already. It's music made to be personal.

KING5KAT

**** you this has been in my head all day

​You have no idea how happy this makes me by the way.

Dawson

I just played the teaser 5 times in a row **** you release the full version soon I can't wait to hear the improvements

Wow I remember the Oliver Dearan days, Breathe, Love Me Like I Love Me, and Not Anymore. Seems like so long ago. Breathe still is my favorite though, will that get a spot on the album? 

KING5KAT

Wow I remember the Oliver Dearan days, Breathe, Love Me Like I Love Me, and Not Anymore. Seems like so long ago. Breathe still is my favorite though, will that get a spot on the album? 

​ So amazing you remember all of that. I'm afraid Breathe is definitely a thing of the past. I'll always appreciate it cos it helped me get to where I am today. Love Me Like I Love Me is on there and all the rest are new. I promise you'll love all this stuff. What did you think of the preview?

KING5KAT

I just played the teaser 5 times in a row **** you release the full version soon I can't wait to hear the improvements

​The second half is the best half. Where do you live?

Wow I remember the Oliver Dearan days, Breathe and Love Me Like I Love Me. Seems like so long ago. Breathe still is my favorite though, will that get a spot on the album? 

Aw tbats thats a shame, Breathe is easily the best, in my opinion I suppose. Oh well, I still have it on my iphone! 

What about I'm Not Sure? Wasn't that a recent one you released? Relatively at least. 

I I like the preview. Excited to hear the rest--specifically with the new vocals! 

KING5KAT

Aw tbats thats a shame, Breathe is easily the best, in my opinion I suppose. Oh well, I still have it on my iphone! 

What about I'm Not Sure? Wasn't that a recent one you released? Relatively at least. 

I I like the preview. Excited to hear the rest--specifically with the new vocals! 

​Thank you. Preview of another new song tomorrow!

Dawson

SLEEPING BODIES IS A ****ING BOP 

The verse vocals still bother me :noparty: 

KING5KAT

SLEEPING BODIES IS A ****ING BOP 

The verse vocals still bother me :noparty: 

​Thank you! Again, I left recording to the last minute. Planning a lot more though

Dawson

​Thank you! Again, I left recording to the last minute. Planning a lot more though

it really just needs a bit of vocal work, other than that. BOP. You need to market this right, it could smash. 0:35 KILLLLLSSSSSSSSSS

Archived