FrankGutz

Featured Posts

cd9904

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is the very first album I ever purchased :legend:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

​Idc, I love Paramore and Panic. They're good at what they do, whatever genre they might fit into. :shrug:

​im not knocking them on the basis of genre, i just think they're wack.

brendon is hot though.

FrankGutz

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is the very first album I ever purchased :legend:

​It is a good debut album

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

cd9904

​It is a good debut album

​I love the fact that all songs blend into the next one. I thought it was genius!

Pretty Odd was a major let-down for me when it got released: I wasn't too fond with the Beatles-esque style they went for.. But it really grew on me since then!

FrankGutz

​I love the fact that all songs blend into the next one. I thought it was genius!

Pretty Odd was a major let-down for me when it got released: I wasn't too fond with the Beatles-esque style they went for.. But it really grew on me since then!

​i know that feeling, it is my least favorite, tho with time i can enjoy some songs is the one i almost don't play it

'I Have Friends in Holy Spaces' is so weird & bad that i love it so much hahahaha

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

n0ne

Anyone else a little disappointed by Hallelujah?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

FrankGutz

​not really, i actually like it. Can't wait to see the video

giphy.gif

FrankGutz

"Hallelujah" debuted at number 40 on the Billboard Hot 100 selling over 71,000 copies, becoming the band's second Top 40 hit, and the first in nine years since "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" in 2006. It has been digitally streamed over 2.2 million times.

tumblr_mqqpwwbd4u1scwwtro1_500.gif

• 3 weeks later...
FrankGutz

OBEY

actually i love it! 

• 2 weeks later...
FrankGutz

actually i love it! 

​ugggh i need the video for Hallelujah so much, i cant wait another month tbh :giveup:

OBEY

​ugggh i need the video for Hallelujah so much, i cant wait another month tbh :giveup:

me too wtf are they waiting for??

• 3 weeks later...
FrankGutz

me too wtf are they waiting for??

OMFG!! Still no video :cryga: WTF are they waiting!?

i still have it on repeat right now, but i can't with this ****ing DWUW mess, why they can't release ha!!? Help me @Gohan im crying :cryga:

84-years.gif

Gohan

OMFG!! Still no video :cryga: WTF are they waiting!?

i still have it on repeat right now, but i can't with this ****ing DWUW mess, why they can't release ha!!? Help me @Gohan im crying :cryga:

84-years.gif

??

I think they're either still editing it or their label wants to move on because it's too late.

I need to see more of papi Brendon in a new video asap :giveup:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

FrankGutz

??

I think they're either still editing it or their label wants to move on because it's too late.

OMG no! My prayers

Tj5tKnm.gif

• FrankGutz changed the title to Panic! At The Disco | All My Friends We're Glorious + P!ATD6

Archived