Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga crowned the greatest woman in pop

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

In the history of women in pop, within the last few years, or just for 2011. Because... hmmm...

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Gagaloo911

I'm so happy for her. She well deserves it. The only Pop artist making real pop music these days and not fake, trash, regurgitated product just to sell for everyone to eat up...

Truth often gets in the way of the bliss of ignorance, doesn't it. :neutral:

This poll does matter. Is shows that she still has the most relevence and the largest fanbase online, all without a cheat bot, ehem... It could change, sure, but right now, she is the Queen. Voters and fans have spoken.

I can't at how some people react to Gaga's wig snatchery, especially her her very own board.

This poll does matter. Is shows that she still has the most relevence and the largest fanbase online, all without a cheat bot, ehem... It could change, sure, but right now, she is the Queen. Voters and fans have spoken.

Right. By your own words, the poll suggests that she has the largest fan-base. Not that she is the greatest woman in pop. But I'm actually pleasantly surprised that she won the poll. I feared that her public prestige was fading during this era. So, I am gladdened. However, I am not ready to declare her greatest woman in pop simply because of a poll. That was my point.

If Britney won it, it would be official, wouldn't it.

I'll quote myself to answer you. :party:

Errr, not quite. You seem to have me confused with the teeming hordes of the deluded over at Exhale.

I'm simply saying that it's a bit inane to be celebrating Gaga - or anyone - as queen of all pop music just because a silly internet poll said so.

Irrelevant tbh. I mean yeah, right now she does have the biggest fan base and she did win it, but it's just a poll. It doesn't automatically make someone the greatest...

FrozenKookie

This is just a damn poll that was taken for like.. 2days? Lol

still.. :golfclap:

Archived