💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga crowned the greatest woman in pop

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

lol, if Britney would've won, you would be like: OMG! The Queen is still slaying after all those years!

Errr, not quite. You seem to have me confused with the teeming hordes of the deluded over at Exhale.

I'm simply saying that it's a bit inane to be celebrating Gaga - or anyone - as queen of all pop music just because a silly internet poll said so.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, actually.

What would make it official? A lifetime of achievements and influence in music and pop culture. What couldn't make it official: a VH1 poll.

Lady Gaga has an amazing influence in pop music and she has a lot of

bid achievements

No, actually.

What would make it official? A lifetime of achievements and influence in music and pop culture. What couldn't make it official: a VH1 poll.

Which is why this is just an online fan poll, dear. No need to take it seriously.

Lady Gaga has an amazing influence in pop music and she has a lot of

bid achievements

She has been here for four years and has only produced 2.5 records. Once her status rivals that of Madonna, which will probably be many years down the road, if ever, then I will reconsider.

Which is why this is just an online fan poll, dear. No need to take it seriously.

That's, um, exactly my point. :spin:

SebaMonster

Errr, not quite. You seem to have me confused with the teeming hordes of the deluded over at Exhale.

I'm simply saying that it's a bit inane to be celebrating Gaga - or anyone - as queen of all pop music just because a silly internet poll said so.

But we're just happy, the fans voted... :ohwell:

@ the bolded text.

& I agree so much. I don't consider her "The greatest" or "the queen" just because an internet poll said so. It's like if Nicki Minaj won against.. erm.. Lil Kim (:troll:) as the Best Female Rapper Of All Time on an Internet Poll on for example, MusicLovers.com or something , It doesn't mean it's 100% true that she actually is. It's just an internet poll, it doesn't really mean that it's the 100% truth just because the person won..

She has been here for four years and has only produced 2.5 records. Once her status rivals that of Madonna, which will probably be many years down the road, if ever, then I will reconsider.

That's, um, exactly my point. :spin:

i don't wanna be rude but you ruin this thread

so if you are not happy just get off this thread and let us celebrate

i don't wanna be rude but you ruin this thread

so if you are not happy just get off this thread and let us celebrate

Truth often gets in the way of the bliss of ignorance, doesn't it. :neutral:

She previously knew that online-polls will crown her. That's why she was dressed that way (including the scepter) at GRAMMYs.

gaga.gif

Archived