Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga crowned the greatest woman in pop

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

Because a group of deluded Exhale fans were the most fired up constituency.

No voluntary internet poll is reliable. :coffee:

tumblr_m0c24flZ4I1qhisau.gif

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

I quite frankly could give two ****s about what those Madonna stans think. (no offense because I like Leaf) Nobody ever said Gaga is better than Madonna, Nobody ever said "Gaga is the greatest, she's better than Madonna" IMO, There both flawless. I don't think Leaf, TN, Bob, or Famey etc should get pissed about this. I just look at this as a compliment tbqh with you guys. I don't think she is yet. I mean, IMO this ride has just begun. So, to end this; Madonna; Gaga are both great, So there shouldn't be a stan war. Let us monsters celebrate without any drama, thank you.

tumblr_ll0730BJAx1qgpxl9.gif

What a flawless post! :golfclap:

Both artists are hard working, strong women who earned their way in the heights of the industry. Both are great at what they do.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

wow this topic is old. and look at me being mentioned twice :hor:

congrats to her for winning (almost two months ago ), but as President Hooker said, voluntary Internet polls aren't that reliable and kinda bogus. that said, at the moment she's probably the most powerful woman in pop next to Madonna (say what you want, the woman still has a commanding presence), so :shrug:

I quite frankly could give two ****s about what those Madonna stans think. (no offense because I like Leaf) Nobody ever said Gaga is better than Madonna, Nobody ever said "Gaga is the greatest, she's better than Madonna" IMO, There both flawless. I don't think Leaf, TN, Bob, or Famey etc should get pissed about this. I just look at this as a compliment tbqh with you guys. I don't think she is yet. I mean, IMO this ride has just begun. So, to end this; Madonna & Gaga are both great, So there shouldn't be a stan war. Let us monsters celebrate without any drama, thank you.

Best comment ever. <3

not sure what Famey, bob or TN is, but what the heck.

Best comment ever anyway. <3

Archived