💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2015 Met-Gala

Featured Posts

jojuun

Wow... Beyonce is getting chants! After last years mess with Solange... slay! What a comeback! Paps going CRAZY

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Omg Uma, how am I just seeing this? :legend:

CEM0n-4WEAAcvRn.jpg

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Wow, Bey's  dress reminds me with her solo debut cover :sharon:

You reckon?

tumblr_nnun2sPLa31qlartlo1_400.jpg

She is wearing a tube top dress and and cleopatra themed cape.

What traditional Chinese clothing is that?

If you wanna talk westernised Chinese clothing,

look at Gong Li's who also attending

Gong-Li-In-Roberto-Cavalli-2015-Met-Gala

which was clearly inspired by Cheongsam.

​That cape is clearly Chinese with it's patterns and images. :wtf:

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

​I know....but it's just that the person is a Gaga stan and he's calling her racist and stuff...

Sigh....ATRL is such a mess

​By ATRL I meant all the members not just fanbases with the exception of Gaga's :neyde:

CENO3PLUUAAP4Zh.jpg

​Did Gaga give her baby to the lady next to her for the night so she'd look amazing in that dress 

SKANK

ding ding!!! theres your answer.

nothing wrong with wanting.. but wanting the same thing over and over gets a tad bit :reductive: 

​I didn't ask a question, so I didn't need an answer. I was just expression my personal preference. Insanity over elegance. 

​We'll get that the next era, I think. The public grew tired of Gaga looking like that and right now she's just going through a calm phase. But I'm sure she won't hold back next year, she is GAGA after all :yes: 

Frankly, the public is tasteless and stupid, so the less they have a say about Lady Gaga's art the better. 

I hope you are right though, that the next "era" will bring more outlandish fashion statements. 

​It's basically what you commented on before from her day look from today. We're just seeing a more chic Gaga lately with touches of kooky accessories. Her Oscars look was the same thing & it will be remembered for a long time. The red gloves were an "insane" moment. 

I like the discharged soldiers and the giant eggs but it's nice to see her try something new.

I know what she is doing. I just don't care for it. I think people in here are assuming I'm bashing her. I'm not. She obviously looks stunning today, both at the Met Gala and earlier today when she was leaving her apartment. I just prefer radical fashion over conventional beauty. 

I'm not complaining, just voicing my preferences. 

soixont

I'm Chinese, and Gaga is wearing an Empress dress. They do look a bit like kimonos, but are Ancient Chinese. Trust me, I watch plenty of costume dramas. ;)

A King With No Crown

chris777

Gaga looks lovely, lately she looks so cute. Plus the shoes really make the whole look.

Rihanna had the best moment. The dress is perfect for this.

Both used Chinese designers btw.

JustYouandI

She knows she's upstaging everyone

​I'm I the only who thinks that she looks bad? I mean yeah sure she's Beyonce and apparently everything she touches turns into gold, but the dress looks tacky and just not right. And I don´t see the chinese theme in her outfit. 

Archived