2015 Met-Gala

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

​not being mean but i didn't realize her skin on her face was like that 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jojuun

​and how am i pressed if i'm telling you the picture was posted already?

:huh: 

Pressed about Madonna being there, not pressed because of a photo on a website. Like yay, you posted 2 minutes before I did. Why did you feel the need to point that out when this 40 page thread had countless pictures by different users posted seconds after each other​? Like why? Because I told you you were pressed with your Madonna/Katy comment. And you can STAY mad and pressed.

BYE

shaneybaby

Rihanna was the queen of the night for me

slay:giveup:

tumblr_nnupy25Ohb1uowns7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnupy6obpX1s3kgnuo1_500.png

​love minus her hair. i hate the hair but i love her dress

Vernier

Something about this looks very inexpensive :green: 

CENIyDAWMAEvWtu.jpg

Compare with Rihanna, who's more exposed, but still looks way classier

2014-cfda-fashion-awards-arrivals-1.jpg

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Pressed about Madonna being there, not pressed because of a photo on a website. Like yay, you posted 2 minutes before I did. Why did you feel the need to point that out when this 40 page thread had countless pictures by different users posted seconds after each other​? Like why? Because I told you you were pressed with your Madonna/Katy comment. And you can STAY mad and pressed.
BYE

​you seem very angry on a website.

I suggest you walk outside & breathe in some fresh air & clear your head.

:hug: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Henry

​ATRL is filled with ugly trolls I thought you already knew that :smh:

​I know....but it's just that the person is a Gaga stan and he's calling her racist and stuff...

Sigh....ATRL is such a mess

Something about this looks really, really cheap :green: 

CENIyDAWMAEvWtu.jpg

Compare with Rihanna, who's more exposed, but still looks way classier

2014-cfda-fashion-awards-arrivals-1.jpg

​to me I see china in beys dress though.

RAMROD

Wow, Bey's  dress reminds me with her solo debut cover :sharon:

​Fan Bingbing did wear a slightly westernized traditional Chinese clothing. But that is no Cleopatra :wtf:

You reckon?

tumblr_nnun2sPLa31qlartlo1_400.jpg

She is wearing a tube top dress and and cleopatra themed cape.

What traditional Chinese clothing is that?

If you wanna talk westernised Chinese clothing,

look at Gong Li's who also attending

Gong-Li-In-Roberto-Cavalli-2015-Met-Gala

which was clearly inspired by Cheongsam.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SKANK

​It's not always about having the most press. Fashion is not a stan war. This is her first time walking the red carpet at this event and it's admirable that she's respecting the culture. Gaga isn't wearing a "kimono" on accident. Wang is Taiwanese and grew up with Chinese culture.

I don't care about stan wars, other pop stars, or fashion competitions. I don't care about her wearing a kimono or respecting other cultures

It's just that I enjoy radical outlandish moments of red carpet upheaval. Everyone can do elegant, everyone can do stunning, I want giants eggs, mechanical horses, random neck brasses, discharged soldiers, and pure insanity. 

It's about personal taste I suppose. 

I don't care about stan wars, other pop stars, or fashion competitions. I don't care about her wearing a kimono or respecting other cultures

It's just that I enjoy radical outlandish moments of red carpet upheaval. Everyone can do elegant, everyone can do stunning, I want giants eggs, mechanical horses, rand neck brasses, discharged soldiers, and pure insanity. 

ding ding!!! theres your answer.

nothing wrong with wanting.. but wanting the same thing over and over gets a tad bit :reductive: 

Morphine Prince

I want giants eggs, mechanical horses, rand neck brasses, discharged soldiers, and pure insanity. 

​We'll get that the next era, I think. The public grew tired of Gaga looking like that and right now she's just going through a calm phase. But I'm sure she won't hold back next year, she is GAGA after all :yes: 

heavyMetalGAGA

It's just that I enjoy radical outlandish moments of red carpet upheaval. Everyone can do elegant, everyone can do stunning, I want giants eggs, mechanical horses, rand neck brasses, discharged soldiers, and pure insanity. 

​It's basically what you commented on before from her day look from today. We're just seeing a more chic Gaga lately with touches of kooky accessories. Her Oscars look was the same thing & it will be remembered for a long time. The red gloves were an "insane" moment. 

I like the discharged soldiers and the giant eggs but it's nice to see her try something new.

Archived