Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Hey Mama" singer sabotaged without even knowing

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Stephen

​Because now it won't look bad in television performances when she can't sing her own chorus.

​true :laughga:

​Well in my opinion, if some producers get credit, all of them should. Not just David Guetta or Calvin Harris, etc... I don't mind them getting more credit, what's bothering me is that only "popular" ones are getting it. For me, it should be either they all get it or none of them

​I absolutely agree in that case. Like I look forward to a RedOne Feat. Lady Gaga song.

And then also I think back to when it was Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse - Valerie and that worked just fine. Unfortunately nowadays it's mostly people like Zedd and Guetta who are getting the attention (Emile Hanyie is the only non-dance person I can think of as of late besides Ronson). Wonder if we are gonna see the trend go even further in the coming years.

Paper Planes

OT, though: Kesha was also unaccredited on her first hit with Flo-Rida and she turned out to be pretty popular...

...well, for a short time :laughga: 

delete it fat

Xgongiviguess

I'm okay with this

Besides she knows damn well that if she wanted to she could become famous. All she has to do is release Cry Wolf that song is fire

​DAMN CRY WOLF IS SO GOOD THANK YOOU, I'VE BEEN BOPPING HER SINGLES FOR MONTHS NOW BUT THIS IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL :lolly::lolly: REMINDS ME OF TIMBER KINDA

Computer

I'm okay with this

Besides she knows damn well that if she wanted to she could become famous. All she has to do is release Cry Wolf that song is fire

Googled Cry Wolf.  Why is that song not on the radio?!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Creyk

Googled Cry Wolf.  Why is that song not on the radio?!

​IKR?

And she did not put it on her debut EP, and released a much worse song as the lead from it :lana:

GagaMyBlood95

She DESERVES credits, she is singing the best part in the song!

Archived