Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

​We can also compare talents and skills

Azealia ****s on them all

​nicki is more skilled in rapping than lil kim and iggy (i think lil kim is the better artists btw ) and nicki is the highest selling female rapper of all time :shrug:  and every magazine/publisher calls her this  u can disagree but your posts are off topic 

and yeah azealia is better imo too 

SEVDALIZA

don't y'all get in here saying she looks trashy or disgusting when i see y'all in the zac effron thread drooling over him.

double standards ain't cute

operating from another world

Tropico

don't y'all get in here saying she looks trashy or disgusting when i see y'all in the zac effron thread drooling over him.

​Preach it. :legend: I spy lowkey s-xism tbh. :neyde: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SEVDALIZA

​Preach it. :legend: I spy lowkey s-xism tbh. :neyde: 

​I'm saying it how it is, Zac gets on the streets nearly naked and gets no backlash (which is great) but Nic shows a bit of underwear and instantly gets the "disgusting slut" treatment. Hell no, I'm not here for that

SEVDALIZA

Also, while I'm at it, I gotta say another thing. Y'all need to understand that a white woman is NEVERRR going to be the queen of rap. Ever. In the same way there will never be a white king of rap. Or god, for that matter.

We've seen it happen with rock n roll and Elvis and I'll be damned if I see it happen with rap too.

Carlitos

Well maybe because mostly everyone here is gay.  

SEVDALIZA

Well maybe because mostly everyone here is gay.  

​Doesn't take away from it being incredibly disrespectful. Everyone here could be as-xual,for all I care. At the end of the day, a woman is being shamed for showing a little bit of underwear and a man is being drooled over for being out in nothing but underwear,

Archived