Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bruce interview delivers HUGE ratings

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people in here bashing admin :smh: Maybe he's in fact telling the truth. Stop being so negative.

Phoenix

If this was a normal user saying this, he will get bashed and warned for flame bait or ****. 

It would be for pointless post or ignoring the tag :sis:  :lmao: 

💎

Paper Gangsta

The people in here bashing admin :smh: Maybe he's in fact telling the truth. Stop being so negative.

So just cause he is admin he deserves some better treatment je than other users. If anyone else said it they would get few WPs allready. Also this is not the only time it happens so...

Admin

So just cause he is admin he deserves some better treatment je than other users. If anyone else said it they would get few WPs allready. Also this is not the only time it happens so...

It would be for pointless post or ignoring the tag :sis:  :lmao: 

​Nobody would get a warning for not knowing who a television personality is.

Get off my dick already.

Phoenix

@Admin

But he would for that last sentence in that post. :lmao: + I remember people getting WP's for saying "who?". ;) 

💎

Paper Gangsta

​Nobody would get a warning for not knowing who a television personality is.

Get off my dick already.

He is former athletic not television personality. Also your post was pointless, only point it could have is to suggest you think he is doing this for atttention which is flamebait :proud: 

Haroon

Over 16 million people with their eyes further opened to the trans gender :legend: If they already knew a lot of stuff about it then they're more knowing of Bruce's specific situation at least :yes: 

Guys let's not go off-topic, this is supposed to be a happy thread about a huge step in the right direction with people becoming more aware of what transgender actually is :party: The more people are educated on the subject, the less we'll have people shunning it out of ignorance :ohno: 

Michael

Why is this such a big deal? Gaga's tweet yesterday was my first time hearing that person's name.

​Seriously??? Bruce Jenner is a world famous athlete and is known to television audiences because of the Kardashians.

Admin

​Seriously??? Bruce Jenner is a world famous athlete and is known to television audiences because of the Kardashians.

That is a U.S. show, how would I know him if I don't live there? I didn't even know who Kim was before she married Kanye.

Michael

That is a U.S. show, how would I know him if I don't live there? I didn't even know who Kim was before she married Kanye.

​I don't live in the US either :laughga:

Talk about derailment of a thread by none other than the man himself.

Anyways, that's awesome that so many people watched this. I really hope it brings some awareness to the issue and that people genuinely have an open mind and open hearts. 

PopBitch

Bruce Jenner was revered back then as one of the greatest athletes ever.  The decathalon has different legs to it, ten events, running, jumping, throwing.  So he didn't just do one thing.   He was a hunk, beyond gorgeous.

He lost at the olympics, ninth or tenth place, and on his own trained for four years went back.  Back then they didn't have the backing of money to train, like now or like countries behind their athletes like Russia.  After he won the Olympics, he was sought after for everything, endorsements.  

What is so shocking is to learn that from the age of a very young boy he knew he was a girl inside.   It was a shameful secret he felt that no one would understand, until he told Linda Thompson, his second wife.  

Here is an old video I found following him as he trained and as he headed to the Olympics and all of the events and the culmination of him winning the Olympic Gold Medal and becoming a national hero at the time.  Bruce Jenner was a tremendous athlete and a beautiful specimen of a man.  To truly appreciate what he accomplished and his place in history, this video is a must-watch.

Juanjo

These are such great news. That was an excellent interview on such an important issue. I am so glad so many people tuned in.

Archived