Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bruce interview delivers HUGE ratings

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

​She's famous for a s-x tape with the rapper Ray J a couple of years ago. But the kardashian name has been known since their father Rob Kardashian was OJ Simpson's lawyer in that high profiled case in the 90's. He passed away in the early 00's. After the s-x tape they began the reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians in 2007. After that they've become a brand. They have fashion lines, stores, and have built an empire. Kris Kardashian (the mom) manages them all and has capitalized off of this fame. This makes them hated by A LOT of people. Bruce Jenner had kids with Kris and is the father of Kendall (Model) and Kylie Jenner, maybe you've heard of them. Basically they are famous for being famous and are rich because of it. Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris, Kendall, Kylie, Bruce, Scott, etc. have all been on the show. Kim Kardashian is currently married to Kanye West. 

Hope that informed you on them @Admin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is this such a big deal? Gaga's tweet yesterday was my first time hearing that person's name.

I'm chill, you however seem quite disturbed.

I really enjoyed the interview, however the promos where so I dont know just seemed vicious with all the morbidity "everyone will be talking about it tomorrow" "america's glued to this interview" were kind of disrespectful and made clear the purpose of giving him space: ratings not education

Pole dancer

xoxo cupcakke

Why is this such a big deal? Gaga's tweet yesterday was my first time hearing that person's name.

He's just a really successful Olympic athlete from the States who was such a great athlete that he beat the world record for the fastest Decathalon and that instantly made him a success in America and also he used to be married to Kim Kardashian's mom, Kris, and so he was involved with the Kardashians for a while until he and Kris split up. Now, he's decided to make the transition from male to female and it's a bit controversial because he was once thought of as the definition of masculinity and also, he's so old that many are still wondering why he would transition and the interview pretty muched summed it up

​Seriously had no idea, still have trouble understanding what she's famous for. But it's great that 17 million people watched a documentary on transgender rights.

​I'm sorry but any other person making this comment woudl be dragged and warned for this comment

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bad Bromance

I'm so glad that almost 17 million people tuned in to watch the interview.  I hope people are now more educated on the struggles that so many transgender people face on a daily basis.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Weasel

Famous Olympic athlete back in the day and is related to the Kardashians

​Still doesn't explain it tbqfh. 

same. Maybe it's because we don't live in the US. 

​I'm sorry but any other person making this comment woudl be dragged and warned for this comment

I don't think that Admin's post is offensive. I didn't know her either. 

Anyway, I think it's good that such a famous person speaks about being transgender! :legend: I have a lot of respect for her. 

Paper Planes

​It's not like he has the best track record for making appropriate comments :thetea:

delete it fat

Sugarfall

I still haven't been able to see it but that's great! :applause: It will get negative comments at 1st sure but any attention to this is good

I don't think that Admin's post is offensive. I didn't know her either. 

Anyway, I think it's good that such a famous person speaks about being transgender! :legend: I have a lot of respect for her. 

​I remember when he gave me 2 warning points for quoting a post with a NSFW pic that other user posted without putting a spoiler and I said "What the **** is this?" "that's gross"

plus that post was like 4 months ago

mess

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived