💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Burger Chain Distributes 'Ageist' Madonna Tweet

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

The California-based fast food chain has been slammed as “ageist” and “cruel” after tweeting a graphic that inferred Madonna was an "old lady".

The crude poster, apparently hung at the company’s Costa Mesa branch, used headshots of Madonna and Drake and alluded to their onstage kiss at Coachella. It carried the caption, “because nothing gets the taste of old lady out like Umami” along with the hashtag #BettaThanMouthwash. The tweet has since been deleted but can be seen below. 

It’s highly unlikely Umami sought permission to use the likeness of Madonna or Drake in its marketing. Billboard reached out to reps for Madonna for comment, but there was no response at time of publication

Drake and Madonna’s smooch was one of the biggest talking points from the first weekend of Coachella. It’ll be remembered for the way the kiss lingered, and how Drake recoiled when their lips disentangled. He later wrote on Instagram, "Don't misinterpret my shock!! I got to make out with the queen Madonna and I feel [100] about that forever. Thank you @madonna."

SissyFromSpace

anyone who finds this funny is immature. js.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Cody Draco

She is gonna sue them, buy them, and then open her own burger chain using their properties.

The burger chain will be called Youth Soul and the burgers will be spiced with burned copies of unsold Rebel Heart.

#YOLO

Haroon

Just seems like a cheap grab at gaining from the Coachella occurrence :shrug: Not a big deal but not necessary either :huh: 

Gagaloo911

Lol too much burger chain. Get dat promo I guess tho

Andreyw

They simply made fun of the situation , like some other people did :shrug: what's the big deal? I'm sure if it was some other artist in Madonna's situation , no one would give a **** about that xD y'all like to complain about everything. She's old , that's it. Most people find disgusting to be kissed by a 50+ years old woman (or man). You can drag me all you want , but that's the truth.

SissyFromSpace

@Lance did you block me? I can't see your post. Why you mad?

Edit: Now I see your post nevermind. :flirt:

​wat

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

darkchylde

I still feel like Madonna kissed Drake without permission and I still feel like that's disgusting, no matter how much Madonna scares Drake into posting nice things about her.

Jjang

The way she plays with the media for her own favor never ceases to amaze me, no wonder she managed to stay an influential public figure after all these years. I bet she couldn't be any more happy / satisfied about the world's / media's reactions to her actions as of lately, she's just slowly playing her game. 

Most people would be thinking she's spitting on her legacy while in reality she's just expanding it onto different departments.

Archived