Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paparazzi takes photos of Bruce Jenner wearing striped dress outside Malibu home

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

Did she get breast implants of some sort? The shadow of Bruce in the first image certainly doesn't show a flat chest 

venusian

Well, he actually looks better than I thought. Good for him.

​she**

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Iwontell

​she**

​Yes, sorry. She :P

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Doogi

I'm dying right now :air: to see all these rumors confirmed :air: I've been watching every episode of The Kardashians since season 1. It's now season 10 and Bruce has never changed or anything. He's been the most typical straight conservative father. So this is shocking to see the transition actually happening now. :shocked: 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

moonboywow

Well, he actually looks better than I thought. Good for him.

Use female pronouns 

moonboywow

I'm dying right now :air: to see all these rumors confirmed :air: I've been watching every episode of The Kardashians since season 1. It's now season 10 and Bruce has never changed or anything. He's been the most typical straight conservative father. So this is shocking to see the transition actually happening now. :shocked: 

Female pronouns not male pronouns 

Doogi

Female pronouns not male pronouns 

Oh god is it really that big of a deal? He just started transitioning, it's gonna take me a minute to remember "she" instead of "he" and I don't think I offended anybody.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

moonboywow

Oh god is it really that big of a deal? He just started transitioning, it's gonna take me a minute to remember "she" instead of "he" and I don't think I offended anybody.

Well as a trans guy I'm just trying to help and correct you so you will make that mistake less often. When someone calls you the wrong name don't you correct that person? 

alternitversion

Use female pronouns 

​I would like to see the reciepts where Bruce says this is the preferred terminology. What works for you does not work for everyone else, so you cannot come after or tell people what to say if Bruce has not stated what is deemed okay and not offensive to Bruce.

moonboywow

​I would like to see the reciepts where Bruce says this is the preferred terminology. What works for you does not work for everyone else, so you cannot come after or tell people what to say if Bruce has not stated what is deemed okay and not offensive to Bruce.

Well you know what you say instead? If you don't know the gender of the person you use "they" gasp it's so new and revolutionary I know but it works 

Isn't it reasonable to call Bruce "he" until her either asks to be called she, changes his name, or undergoes gender re-assignment? Surely there are are men who dress as women who regard themselves as he.

Past tense will be always be problematic, since Bruce won gold as a He in men's Olympic event in 1976. It's weird to talk about a She fathering children and impregnating a women too, which Bruce did.

If he was my dad, I'd think of Bruce as being a He until the gender transition.

Lucas

why would someone wanna take pics of this person... how relevant is this person?

​he was a very successful atleth back in the days, but I guess he's still famous today because he was the husband of Kris Jenner (Kim Kardashian's mother) in Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Michelle

I find Bruce smoking cigarettes more shocking honestly!!!! 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived