💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney and Iggy to perform "Pretty Girls" at Billboard Music Awards

Michael

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Probably not but I noticed that her moves improved a lot compared to 2011, around the FF era. :)

Her last televised performance was BBMA 2011 when Rihanna forced her to perform :sis: though

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
URFUTUREFAV

It’s official: Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea are coming to the 2015 Billboard Music Awards for the debut TV performance of “Pretty Girls.”

Billboard and **** clark productions today announced Britney and Iggy would perform their new single in what will surely go down as one of the biggest pop moments of the year so far. 

Iggy overturned her self-imposed social media ban earlier this month to tweet how “extremely excited” she was about the release of “Pretty Girls” and that she was “going to perform it.” The latter comment started a global guessing game as fans tried to figure where the track would get its live showcase. Now we all know.

The two superstars join a glittering line-up of performers that already includes Kelly Clarkson, Fall Out Boy featuring Wiz Khalifa, Hozier, Nick Jonas, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Meghan Trainor and John Legend.

Britney and Iggy have each made strong impressions on the Billboard charts. Britney, a veteran of the BBMAs with six career wins, has charted six No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200 and five No. 1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100. 

[...]

This year, Iggy is a finalist in 11 BBMAs categories with 12 entries. Leading all artists for the ceremony is Taylor Swift with 14 nominations in 13 categories, followed closely by Sam Smith with 13.

The 2015 Billboard Music Awards returns to ABC on Sunday, May 17 at 8pm ET and will be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/6538917/britney-spears-and-iggy-azalea-to-perform-pretty-girls-at-2015-billboard

​nnnnnn at ggd for censuring ****

People hate what they don't understand.

Phoenix

Her last televised performance was BBMA 2011 when Rihanna forced her to perform :sis: though

Wasn't it the one with Nicki? When she performed TTWE? ;)

💎

Paper Gangsta

Wasn't it the one with Nicki? When she performed TTWE? ;)

Yeah she performed TTWE and S&M

Haroon

I'm looking forward to it :yes: Although it does upset me that Britney never does solo promo performances anymore and only seems to do collaboration ones :noparty: 

yASSsss

What kind of boring line-up. Award shows are tragic these days.

​ikr,only Gaga's presence can make me excited about award shows.... :flutter: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

TailoredGuilts

Britneys last chance to proof she can sing

gurlllllll Britney is one of my faves and I even know she won't be singin live. I'm just hoping for great flattering outfits and fierce energy. She's been showing TONS of improvement in Vegas soooo I'm thinking she is gonna kill it.

Lucas

I can't wait for it, she's in a good place right now, sure Britney will slay us and won't pull a Gimme More, S&M or TTWE kind of performance

Archived