đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rihanna posts new interlude for R8!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Spock

​You prefer music like Shake It Off... Didn't expect you to like this anyways :spin:

​I went to see Azealia Banks twice and have FKA twigs, Ciara and Onika on heavy rotation so :spin:

u tired I guess

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I went to see Azealia Banks twice and have FKA twigs, Ciara and Onika on heavy rotation so :spin:

u tired I guess

​Azealia, Ciara, or Onika sound nothing like this in anyway... Not sure about FKA twigs never listened to her... What

Mariano

wait I heard it, loves it :nick:   it's an interlude, mess at some of u freaking out saying  "she really wants to flop" :d

Vernier

"Go to Rihanna.com", surprised it wasn't Tidal :green: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

VelmaDinkley

I'm just so underwhelmed with this entire era. My heart is broken because I liked her music until unapologetic. I hope she goes back to loud or something for her next album.

Pierre

It's not playing for me. :lolly: 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Spock

​Azealia, Ciara, or Onika sound nothing like this in anyway... Not sure about FKA twigs never listened to her... What

​No but R8 has this urban/R&B/rap vibe to it. Just because I stan for the likes of Taylor doesn't mean that I don't know what's going on in that genre of music or that I don't like it or appreciate it. You know nothing about me lol, so trying to undermine my opinion because I stan for Taylor is totally imbecile. Now please stop quoting everybody that has a negative or different opinion of Rihanna than you because it's sad.

who will love me when the night is over

ugh i was expecting r8 to be full of electronic r&b bops but no, she keep releasing **** songs! only ok song is american oxygen

I was expecting something horrible but it's really not so bad. Pretty good tbh, wish it was a full song.

Morphine Prince

I love this! I was never a Rihanna fan until this era because I've liked everything she's put out so far. This is her ARTPOP. The basic old Rihanna stans can take a seat. She's gained a new fan this era. And I used to think Rihanna was more basic than Katy Perry... oh how wrong I was. Now listening to her older stuff makes me appreciate her more. 

Jenniferella

​She probably doesn't even know her existence 

​She sure does

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived