Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How will you protect Gaga from future trolls?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

​They got that huge because ppl wanted to attack Gaga no matter what. I remember big sites repeating all the lies "Angela" created without ever checking them...that's what's creepy about the whole thing: there was such a thirst to destroy the icon "they had created", that the media was fine with doing poor journalistic work and putting credibility aside, just to take a shot at her...

​I HATE THE MEDIA

Like MJ said, one moment they are with you, the next tearing you apart

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

But everyone loves her again. The Paparazzi prophecy remember? Ha recently renewed Illuminati contract will keep all the haters' mouths shut for a good while

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Jesse Pinkman

i will protect her by not contributing to the mega threads that get made on here every time someone says gagas farts stink. wish the rest o the forum would be capable to ignoring the BS

​There really was a thread about that tho. :emma:

It's science, bitch

ARTPOPchamp

That last reply was joke, just ignore them and not feed their need for attention. 

Teal Ambition

Ignore them, they're not worth my time.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LoveandMagic

I don't know if there is anything you can do except distance yourself. You can call them on their bull**** but they crave the attention, they are so pathetic. I've come close a few times with a certain troll on here, but ya gotta let it go ultimately (that's why they are now on ignore - though it's easy to ignore them sense they rarely go on Gaga-centric threads on here - imagine that :giggle:). I wouldn't let them repeatedly get away with harassing the fans or spreading lies, but pretending they don't exist is the best option.

And think about it this way, Gaga's got them all hot and bothered, which is why they obsess. If she really was meaningless to them (and they thought so little of her), they wouldn't devote hardly any time and energy to try and bring her down. Perfect examples include Angela, Perez, and PawsDown. She's practically their whole world. It's sad.:thetea:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived