question

Do you like gagas big butt?

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

i like it yeah but i would hardly call it big, compare her to JLo or Nicki or Kim K :awkney: 

ARTPOPchamp

I'm tired of this emphasis on booty size by the media and society. A butt is a butt, big or small, they all do the same thing. 

VelmaDinkley

i like it yeah but i would hardly call it big, compare her to JLo or Nicki or Kim K :awkney: 

Nicki and Kim have fake plastic butts so those dont count but compared to other girls in pop gaga has a bigger ass except for maybe beyonce

gagzus

Nicki and Kim have fake plastic butts so those dont count but compared to other girls in pop gaga has a bigger ass except for maybe beyonce

​Kim doesn't & that's been proven lol not sure about nicki though but it's the same size as kim's so i'm gonna gather it's real. & Gaga gained hers through weight gain though, she had barely an ass in the early TFM era or boobs either bc of being anorexic practically. Not saying I don't love her ass but she's hardly got a big one

Cody Draco

Yes. Give me that thing that I love.

:pray:

​Another reason why I stan so hard for ARTPOP. :pray:

Katie14

​Kim doesn't & that's been proven lol not sure about nicki though but it's the same size as kim's so i'm gonna gather it's real. & Gaga gained hers through weight gain though, she had barely an ass in the early TFM era or boobs either bc of being anorexic practically. Not saying I don't love her ass but she's hardly got a big one

Gaga has always had a nicely shaped butt, even when she was thinner. Its just her body type. She is a classic pear :wub:

darkchylde

​Nicki and Kim  deserves as much respect as Gaga does. You don't need to shame other bodies to praise Gaga's.

Archived