Pure Adrenaline

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn not the best video of the 10s :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

even tho she probably thought bout making a J'N'D video with terry.r :laughga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Jesse Pinkman

This started the war between the Hive and Monsters. I kinda see why tbh.

It's science, bitch

She is living halfway between fantasy and reality :madge: 

That sounds nice... 

Never been a fan of the song much, and it is a bit of a messy video, but it has some great scenes... Actually I think the video makes that song, for me.

Well but it's still the song she performed on all of her tours (except The fame ball tour) :lolgaga: 

​Yeah she said that she hates Telephone because of how the production went down and that everything was basically a freaking mess and she tried to scrape the broken pieces together. It's not about the actual melody or final song, it's just the depressing memories of creating Telephone that made her hate it so much.Also she said that she can't bear to watch Telephone because of the editing, glitches, continuity and spelling mistakes that the people who made the video did, and that she wished she would have been more hands on with that video in particular, because she didn't proof-see the video before they put it up on YouTube.

Receipts...?!?!?

SissyFromSpace

Originally posted by Lady Gaga
I can’t even watch the Telephone video, I hate it so much. Beyonce and I are great together.

But there are so many ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more.

It’s funny, though, because I know a lot of kids on the forums didn’t like the Alejandro video, but that was my favourite of all my videos. It’s not busy. But maybe that’s my own monster.”

Speaking of ‘Telephone’ the song in a recent interview with Pop Justice, she says:

What’s your worst song?

I hate ‘Telephone’. Is that terrible to say? It’s the song I have the most difficult time listening to.

Because it was offered to Britney first?

Well that’s not exactly what happened, but I don’t want to delve into that. I could delve into it if you turn that (motions to recorder) off… But ultimately the mix and the process of getting the production finished was very stressful for me. So when I say it’s my worst song it has nothing to do with the song, just my emotional connection to it.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Curunir

The MV is indeed basic and bad. The song is danceable and brill.

​you can dislike the video as much as you want, but be objective at least. that video is anything BUT basic

RainingOnMe

Is that why she references it all the time?

I call BS...

:laughga: 

It's not BS. she did say that.. literally click the link

Archived